Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

SafeOnlineInvest - safeonlineinvest.biz

umeghayu

I am not admin

http://safeonlineinvest.biz

safeonlineinvest.biz offers different plans for our clients to choose from, as per their financial portfolio. Each and every investment plan we offer is unique in their own way, as they offer different rates of interests and lasts for different investment periods. All plans have been set taking into account all kinds of investors around the world, making our program the most convenient and suitable investment platform, for anyone with the desire to make a good amount of money the safest way, and with no risks.

Investment Plans:

13% daily for 12 days principle included

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $7 - $25,000 13.00

18% daily for 10 days principle included

Plan 1 $200 - $25,000 18.00

140% after 3 days principle included

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $7 - $25,000 140.00

200% after 5 days principle included

Plan 1 $200 - $25,000 200.00

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,SolidTrustPay,EgoPay

Check GoldCoders' HYIP Manager License

safeonlineinvest.biz - Licensed

Link >> http://safeonlineinvest.biz

13% as the daily roi for 12 days is not in any way achievable,cos the program is actually offering 4.6% as the daily roi without the principal,I mean this roi is not just reasonable and sustainable,the program might pay for some days before collapsing,i am out of this one

Other plans here are okay but the Plan that will destroy the tendency of this program to stay long is the 5day plan because it is offering a Return of 200% which means that it is offering to double our investments after just a short duration of 5days which won't be achievable. We also have to consider the fact that the minimum deposit in this plan is very high. Even if the admin manages to pay investors in the 5-day plan, he won't pay for more than 5days and this program may collapse with investors in other plans being at a loss since they have longer durations.

various plan offered this hyip site but all of them give high profit return. can be sure it will lead the hyip site unable to last long paying. by the way, there are some of hyip monitor site monitoring and even involve to make invest. with hit and run method, maybe investors will get good enough profit.

Daily benefits offered by this program is very interesting because we'll get a pretty good advantage of this program and the period of time determined to make a profit on this program are not too long so it will not be too risky but if we start investing at this may risk losing the money we have invested will be huge because the program is already running in a period of 10 days

200% RoI after 5 days investment is very high and not reasonable at all. Although the Principal is included on the daily RoI, but it is still all the way too high and not reasonable at all here. So, we better be safe and not to be too greedy here, because this kind of HYIP can not sustain too long

well i guess it will be ok to let you guys no that this program has stop paying investors.the program is not safe for any hyip investors to invest anymore since the program has stop paying.though i think the daily return and total return the program is offering investors is too high,so i guess it best is that the program is just ignored.http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/safeonlineinvest.biz?final=1