Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Golden-Plans - Golden-Plans.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Golden Plans is a professionally managed group of skillful traders. Our main aim is - to achieve the highest returns possible for both sides: for ourselves and our investors. We apply different methods of trading to generate returns. Our Main line of investments is the Forex Market. Over the years we have worked out skills and techniques to generate the possible largest returns, minimizing the amount of the risk and loss.

We have spent thousands of dollars for the safety of your funds and information while designing this program. The diligent work we have done in the last five years has positioned our corporation for growth in the immediate future.

To assure repayment on short term and long term loans we have established partnerships with the largest financial institutions in the world.

Plan:

60% Daily for 2 Days, $1.00-$9999.00

35% Daily for 4 Days $20.00-$30000.00

20% Daily for 8 Days $20.00-$5000.00

200% After 7 Days $50.00-$20000.00

500% After 15 Days $50.00-$50000.00

Accepts Liberty Reserve,Perfectmoney

6-9-12% Referral commissions

Join Golden-Plans here

What we can calculate here, to make 500% RoI after 15 days here actually is too high and impossible here. So, it is better for us here not to make investment on the HYIP like this one. Because usually this kind of HYIP can not sustain too long in the market. It is better for us not to invest here

That's right,it would be better if investors can just skip this program,apart from the last plan,I think all the plans are offering unreasonable and sustainable roi in all plans,$1 might look so small but if investors are investing in this type of a program,before they realise it they would be loosing a lot of funds to programs like this,I am not going to loose a cent to this one

• 2 weeks later...

well i dont think there is anything to discuss on this program anymore,the program has being online for 15 days now and all the hyip monitors that ave the program listed are having the program listed with not paying status, i dont think the program is safe for hyip investors to invest with them,so i guess it best if the thread is just close..http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/golden-plans.com?final=1

Yes i have just checked this and the site is no more paying online now they have turn into scam . Actually this days most of the hyip programs are not at all taking time to make there plans reasonable to invest more over as i know nothing we can do with this hyip sites .

Daily benefits provided by this program will be quite beneficial to me but I am still unsure of the program because the program is already running long enough period of time and the ratio between the total number of existing deposit payments made by the program is still quite far

Well initially I never expected much from the program simply because of the roi.But sincerely the admin never had good intentions for investors because the program should have stayed longer than this.This is my reason not to jump into investment with all hyips because most of them are there to scam people.