Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Autopilotcash-autopilotcash.biz

Site still in prelaunch

Q: What are all the payment processors can be used to buy positions? A: Members can use STP, EGOPAY, LR and PM. Q: When do my shares mature? A: Once you have made $4.00 from it. Q: Is there any fee? A: No. Q: How much can I earn from each Share? A: $4.00. But, to maintain the longevity of the site 35% can be withdrawn and the remaining 65% will be moved to Re- Investment Balance. Where members should use that amount to buy more shares to increase the earnings. Q: Do my old shares earn commission when I purchase new shares? A: Yes. Q: What is referral commission? A: You earn 5% from your referrals, 3% for their referrals and 2% from third level referrals Q: What is the minimum to withdrawal? A: $2.00. Q: How long it will take to process the withdrawals? A: You can expect the funds in your payment processor account within 24 hours from the requested time.

$2.50 per share

matures at $4

65% goes to repurchase balance

why 35% is withdrawable

minimum deposit is $5

http://autopilotcash.biz/?emmanuel95

this site will keep give profit to member till the member account balance reach $4. while initial capital needed to join is $2.50. with this kind of offer, I am sure many people will interested to join. but unfortunately there is no payment proof available so far that explain whether the site paying or not.

• 2 weeks later...