Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

LogicalInv - logicalinv.com

their life time is around two hundred days and still not a single complaint and the program is paying good,

I think it will be a good decision to invest here but

we must spend at least a hundred dollars in order to receive a better profit in those ten days.

Well, I totally agree with you. I have that kind of situation before. All HYIP having more than 5$ are not affordable. But not anymore. We already earned enough and its all up to us to see if a site pays or not or if we should invest or not.

This is always my opinion, I do not know why a lot of sites make the minimum deposit is high,

even though they know very well that this will be a lot of investors away from them,

Does that mean that they are interested in senior investors only?

Just checked the status on gold poll and this program is still paying despite nice roi of 11% daily

Well i am thinking to give this program a try now with little money of 10$

Can any body suggest me are they paying instantly or in reasonable time - as i read somewhere that their payouts are delayed ones.

@ mod achur7 not all can afford that amount you're saying.Investing a 100$ is really risky,no matter how the program is trusted.I can't try that for now.But in the coming years,i'll try that but not now.Not all can afford the minimum this program ask. this program has stay a long time and i think this program might even last longer.When this program first came out,i just look at it as other programs that come out and turn scam.But this one is not so.It's paying for more than 200days now and is still running smoothly.

Under the plans which offer to pay principle on a daily basis is always out of reach because of its very high minimum investment so mostly all the investors would have invested under plans where the principle is paid only at maturity. Further as under this plans the investors wont be in a position to break even so if the hyip stop paying the investors will lose a part of their investment's