Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

trustyourfunds - trustyourfunds.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Trust Your Funds was worked out by the group of successful FOREX traders, active on financial markets since more than six years. Our expertise and experience give us confidence in our future trading performance, and allow us to attract new investors in order to fully realize the current market potential.

Plan:

Trust 1 (105-135% after 1 day)

Trust 2 (55-85% daily for 2 days)

Trust 3 (135-310% after 5 days)

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,SolidTrustPay,EgoPay

Join trustyourfunds here

program like this are only good for hit and run but i must warn this program is not safe for any hyip investor to invest with the program.even if this program did manage to get a paying status from hyip monitors but the program still remain not a safe place for any hyip investors to invest.program like this will only pay investors for few days and make a run on investors investment.

No i dont think its good for even hit and run because have you seen the investment plans in the site and looks like all the plans are very much risky plans . Hey just now i am trying to open the link of the site and fund that website not available can you access the site . looks like the admin have closed the program .

@rexway - Yes the site is now access able may be some technical issue happened when the time i opened . And have you seen the investment plans of the site they are hike into the peek . and its being 1 day the site being online but still i cant see any withdraws of the site . lets waits and see if the admin really pay the investors .

brand new hyip site and not listed on hyip monitor site. but total money deposited growing very well and its really weird for me. I only hope data in statistic site not fake. by the way, with offering high profit return, will able to attract many investors to join but investors should know too that hyip with high profit return usually not last long paying.

The program is offering high returns but investors can still apply the hit and run strategy in the 1st and 2nd plans. The 3rd plan is somehow unsafe because the highest Roi there is high and unrealistic even though some Roi there are realistic. To be on the safe side, we may want to skip this program but any investor that wants to go ahead to invest here should go for the 2nd or 3rd plan but first check the status of Monitors viewing it before investing.