Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

paacapital - paacapital.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

We all have finally entered the Forex with much high hopes, expectations, and new plans for our journey of life ahead. PAACAPITAL.COM has finally launched its venture online, where we here at PAACAPITAL.COM strive to do our best, During the past year you have gone through very good investment programs, and at the same time, equally, and even more bad ones.

Plan:

Starter Plan A

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $999 0.90

Plan 2 $1,000 - $2,999 1.30

Plan 3 $3,000 - $20,000 1.70

Meduim Plan B

Plan 1 $100 - $999 1.20

Plan 2 $1,000 - $2,999 1.60

Plan 3 $3,000 - $20,000 2.00

Inv MAx Plan C

Plan 1 $100 - $999 1.40

Plan 2 $1,000 - $2,999 1.80

Plan 3 $3,000 - $20,000 2.30

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join paacapital here

Little confusion is there, in thread minimum invest is mentioned 10$ but site show minimum investment to be 100$.

What is the minimum (maximum) investment amount?

"The minimum investment amount is 100 USD. "

Toll free numbers mentioned on site which for sure adds reputation to program. .9% daily for 25 days is not bad roi and looks safe as the programs looks deterined for long term.

Yesterday i have just typing liberty reserve in google and in the very first result i have click and i found this site opened and i was just wondered . after that i came back and seen that this site is a advert related to liberty reserve . may be this site have started any advertising champ with Liberty reserve . but looks like the admin want just huge investors that way he made the minimum deposit as $100 here.

The site minimum amount to invest is only $10 but there in the main page they have mentioned that the minimum is $100 so i was bit confused and today i registered in the site and found that the minimum is only $10 there . and the admin is good in advertising the site and getting many investors to the site ,.

well if the minimum investment on this program is 10 buck then i can tell this program will get lots of attention from hyip monitors and investos,the program look like a very good place for investors to try they luck, though investors still need to wait on this progam becasue hyip monitors are not giving the program much support and there might be something we dont see.

The site minimum amount to invest is only $10 but there in the main page they have mentioned that the minimum is $100 so i was bit confused and today i registered in the site and found that the minimum is only $10 there . and the admin is good in advertising the site and getting many investors to the site ,.

You don't have to be confused,there are programs like that doesn't display there inside roi,I think that the inside roi of all the plans are really reasonable and sustainable,if the admin is really honest I guess this program should be doing so great by paying investors for a long time

You don't have to be confused,there are programs like that doesn't display there inside roi,I think that the inside roi of all the plans are really reasonable and sustainable,if the admin is really honest I guess this program should be doing so great by paying investors for a long time

This owner might has any problem. Because I can see a suspended page on their location. It's mean admin might opened dispute on their web hosting or used stolen account. But their daily RoI model was very good. Because below 1% daily is very suitable and stable on hyip program.

Well, after reading many posts above, then I stat to check the website of this HYIP. I always check the website of an HYIP before making post. But, here, I am really sad to see, the account has been suspended by the website provider here. It means this HYIP is already gone for good