Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

kradtrade - kradtrade.com

I am NOT the admin.

http://kradtrade.com

Welcome to Kradtrade Group

Kradtrade Group is a private, stable and secured investment company uniting professional stock, forex traders, & gold trade. Our company established by an experienced team of professional traders for collective forex trading.Our professional expertise allows us to offer you secure returns on investments.

More than 6 years of successful development for money management in private section ensured us that we are ready to open our service to the whole world. Our mission is to provide our investors with a great opportunity for their funds by investing as prudently as possible in various arenas to gain a high rates in return. We do have a reliable and profitable source of real net income, based on the real investment from the real market. With only the input of news and analyses, our specific system is capable of deciding open and close positions with the help of pre-programmed algorithms. We work closely with our clients and build successful relationships for high growth investments.

plan1.gif

plan2.gif

plan3.gif

plan4.gif

Why Forex trading?

* The traded daily circulation on the forex market reaches 2-3 billion US dollars. and the profit is obtained from daily currency changes . The foreign exchange market has managed to become the world's largest financial market, over the last three decades. With the large minimum deal sizes and rigid financial requirements, the Forex market, till recently, was not explored by the common trader or individual investor. But now the average investors can also engage in Forex trading. Some of the advantages of Forex trading are as follows:

* 24 hours trading

Forex gives its traders a 24 hour trading opportunity. Being a Forex trader, you can trade 24 hours a day from Sunday 5:00 pm (ET) to Friday 4:30 pm. This gives traders an opportunity to trade according to their convenience, going by their own schedule and also a chance to react instantly to any breaking news of the markets.

* High levels of liquidity

Also, acting as a huge attraction is the high liquidity. With almost 90% of all the currency transactions consisting of 7 major currency pairs, helps these currencies display price stability, smooth trends, narrow spreads and high levels of liquidity. This liquidity mainly comes from the banks which offer cash flow to companies, investors and market players.

* No commission

With free of commission trading, Forex trade lets you keep 100% of your trading profits. This makes Forex trading even more attractive as a business opportunity, especially for those who want to deal on a regular basis.

http://kradtrade.com

This program has a site with quite distinct and nice look

And has got DDOS and SSL

Good thing in this program is roi being between 1.1 to 1.98% daily is quite reasonable and sustainable for very long term,

Further lock in period is only 30 days so we come risk free in a month after getting back the principal,

Minimum 15$ though is a bit high.

Seems good and reliable hyip program for me. the reason is they offer reasonable daily interest rate. not much high but also not low. although minimum investment is quite high, I guess many investor will interested to join and make invest. but with condition, there is payment proof first. because they are not monitored.

The design is a decent one, although it doesn't look professional. On other forums, this program also doesn't get much attention.

Actually, I can see that the beauty of design is not a base to build upon the credibility of the site,

A lot of other sites that have had a fine design, and then turned to just like other scam sites,

Anyone can design a site and cost a lot in design, in order to attract more and more members,

because he knows they will seek the back of this magnificent design, which made it, then take the money and run away in the end, so

I think the profit plan here is aimed at the survival of the site for as long as possible, although twice the low rate of profit, and high minimum deposit

With high minimum investment of $15.With daily return of 1.1%,it seem like i will give this site a credit.Because this plans look professional and any good investor can see that.But min. To invest in kradtrade is high for newbies and for me,i don't think i will invest here.