Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Invest600 - Invest600.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

invest600.com is a private investment club found in Jun 2009 by an experienced and professional management group, provides investment products and service all over the world. After years of successful partnership with some investment clubs and working offline with private investors we finally decided to launch our private online investment platform on September, 2010. As a specialty manager, we've adopted a comprehensive approach that delivers tailored investment programs aimed carrying out all direct investment operations for its own benefit and the benefit of its clients.

Plan:

600% after 1 hour

2000% After 1 day

6600% After 6 hours

10% referral commission

Accept: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney

Join Invest600 here

If the RoI offered by this HYIP is true, 600% after one hour investment, everyone will be very rich here. Even can be a billionaire from this HYIP. But, back again, we have to realize and using our common sense, the RoI like that is just a dream never coming true, like a scam offer

Just looking at the site plan already a clear sign that this site is a scam site. I think its useless or pointless to open a thread knowingly that theirs no way you can earn money. I don't understand why the author of this thread need to open a thread like this because he knows this type of hyip site does not pay. I guess he is also a hyip admin and hyip monitoring site at the same time.

Huh...hourly programs are not just to be trusted,600% after 1 hour can never be possibleanthe admin would not pay a dime to any investor,the admin only created this to scam investors and I feel the admin only want to scam the newbies in hyips cos the intermediate,exper or professional would not invest a dime into this program

I am sure that this site is not at all trust able and have you seen the investment plans 600% in just 60 minutes and not only this all the investment plans cannot be implemented even if they have expert traders . And to my doubt all the hyip moniyors are with the waiting status and i am sure that they will not showing status for sure .

This one here is totally a scam HYIP. As we know for sure, to make 2000% RoI after one day investment plan is not good at all here. So, it is better for us here not to invest on the cheap HYIP like this one, or we will lose our money for sure. Better not to be greedy with the offer like this

very high profit return offered to investors and frankly speaking, it is very attractive. but better investors not decide to make invest just because this hyip offer attractive profit return but investors also should calculate the risk probability. for me, better not invest in this hyip since the risk probability greater than gain opportunity.