Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Proinvest - proinvest.tk

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

Pro Invest is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Plan:

50% daily for 3 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $10,000 50.00

2.5% hourly for 72 hours

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $50 - $10,000 2.50

Monitor Plan

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Monitor $10 - $1,000 1.00

Accept: Liberty Reserve, e-currencies.

Join Proinvest here

benefits provided by this program I think is pretty good with the not too long we can produce a high enough profit and it seems like the program is very beneficial for investors but I've seen only one of the new investors only invest their money with the minimum amount of deposit under determined by the program

Not a good site to try. In fact I did not even bother to check if the site can be open right now or not. Because for me this site is a scam site right now. I hope I can earn good amount of money in here but with this kind of plan I'm sure theirs no way this site can last long. I hope I can make a good clean hit and run in here but in second though I guess what I can do in here is just going to make me get scammed.

They are using the .tk domain and it is a free domain extension provider . and i want to ask a single question to the admin of the hyip that if he cannot able to afford for a paid domain how can he pay the investors . and looking into investment plans all the plans are of high roi and i am sure that admin cannot pay the members . looks like site came online to just make money for the admin .

Huh...every thing about this program is not just okay,the site is not secured,it uses a free domain name,the roi offered daily for 3 days is not really reasonable and sustainable,I guess the admin have a negative plan against investors,I must advise investors to stay away from this program

Free domain .tk the program uses raises some doubts, also the roi offered is on higher side and it do not seem that admin shall be able to manage this roi for long. So guys be careful do not stick with this program to multiply your money over right. Even if you are to try just go with minimum with 3 days plan.

another new hyip site that offer hourly plan. I just hope admin of this site make partnership with hyip monitor site to monitoring because investors will not put their money to make invest in this hyip because the plan is unsustainable. but if this hyip get paying status from hyip monitor site, will be gain investors trust and even they will make invest too.