Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

viavaibux - viavaibux.com

quangnam52335

firstly i wanted to say that in the ptc site if there is minimum payout is very so it is very big scam ptc site and admin must that how members canb reach the payout there are no more ads to earn then 10 cents in the days,so how come the members can earn an i think and we want to request the payment we must click many ads,so i hope waste of doing in this ptc site

• 2 weeks later...

They will just fork out through paypal as well as which is to be very discouraging which has a people well i believe the press rates presented here's beneficial and we could earn much whenever we get a lot of ads daily although the minimum payout is going to be high as well as i'm dealing with discouraging.

well according to the new details of the site those members who will joined this site now will get a bonus 2.25$ in their account balance.i think he has made this change very late.these kind of changed would be made earlier.now i dont think it will cause any serious effect on it.