Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Makemoneydouble - Makemoneydouble.com

xetang

You have the opportunity to invest in the most precious metal, we are a company specializing in the exploitation and marketing of gold. Gold has become in recent years one of the most desirable investments because of the huge profits to be gained in short time, invest from the comfort of your home with just one click and we do the rest.

110% After 1 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $499 104.00

Plan 2 $500 - $1,999 105.00

Plan 3 $2,000 - $5,999 108.00

Plan 4 $6,000 - $9,999 110.00

25% Per Day For 7 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $499 18.00

Plan 2 $500 - $1,999 20.00

Plan 3 $2,000 - $5,999 22.00

Plan 4 $6,000 - $9,999 25.00

200% After 7 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $499 130.00

Plan 2 $500 - $1,999 140.00

Plan 3 $2,000 - $5,999 160.00

Plan 4 $6,000 - $9,999 200.00

430% After 15 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $499 160.00

Plan 2 $500 - $1,999 200.00

Plan 3 $2,000 - $5,999 270.00

Plan 4 $6,000 - $9,999 430.00

2000% After 30 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $499 300.00

Plan 2 $500 - $1,999 430.00

Plan 3 $2,000 - $5,999 750.00

Plan 4 $6,000 - $9,999 2000.00

Accept: LR, PM, SP, EG

Join here: http://makemoneydouble.com/?ref=zozo278

I think its good to do hit and run if you find out about this site few hours after its open. But after a day or two I think its time for this site to turn to scam. That's why once you see proof of payments coming from this site its must be your cue that this site is going to turn to scam. The roi is good for few days only and once this site has run for three days its can't sustain itself anymore.

Yes you are right syrine the site really scared me to invest because of its investment plans and 200% in just 7 days don't be a good investment plan but still we can have a try on the 1st plan which is 110% after 1 days because as the site is a new one may be the admin will be paying for at least one day to the members .

omg that this program is providing high level commission to the investors like 430% for 15 days,so i think it is impossible to pay for the admin,so we must always take low percentage plan which chintu has said that 110% for 1 day is better to try this plan,if the admin pays in time then we can try to another plan

I am definitely not going to risk this program cos I have lost 25 dollars to this type of after 1 day programs,even as it is newly launced it is not advisable for any investor to invest in this program,I am not saying it won't pay,but safety pre-cautions is just the best to take here

statistic in the site tell to us that this hyip still not success yet in order to attract investors to join and make invest. there is only 14 active account so far and in this case, better admin of this site consider to make partnership with hyip monitor site to monitoring. it way will make this hyip become widely known.

For to this time, this site too have ran enough a day and too have had monitors approved for this site with status "Paying" but I think that it is not really good because ROI rate now still is zero, it showed that they don't yet pay out really and we too need to wait more time to check about status of this site, I hope that they will be early to have good status really

• 4 weeks later...

2,000% after 30 days. I think a hyip site like this don't need to put a plan like this one. I mean if I see a hyip site with 120% in one day plan. I have higher chance to invest on that site but if I see a hyip site that has 2,000% after 30 days. Its automatic no no for me. Because just seeing me earn 2,000% in 30 days make me already believe that this site is a scam site. In short for me its bad advertising.

I think it is excellent to perform attack along with run if you find away concerning this site handful of time immediately after it is open up. But from a morning or maybe two I think it is period because of this site to turn to help fraud. This is why once you view evidence of installments received from this web site it is have to be your current cue that site might turn to fraud.

wow! the admin of this program has done a good job with this program,the program has being running online now for 26 days and the program is having a paying status with almost all the hyip monitors that have the program listed,only one hyip monitor is having the program listed with problem status,the admin has really done well

the website explain to in order to you that this hyip however definitely not good results yet to be able to appeal to buyers to sign up and produce invest. there may be only 14 productive accounts so far and in cases like this, much better administrative on this website look at for making alliance having hyip check website in order to keeping track of. the idea technique can make that hyip become well regarded.