Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Tendollars2surf - tendollars2surf.com

darwin

57232273418122263518.jpg

Earn unlimited $$$ and real visitors to your website just running our CashBar. It's simple and free!

Free Membership

Free to use

10% referral credits on 5 levels

10% commision on 1st level referrals

Promote upto 10 websites

Limited 15K credits via cashbar per month

5 : 4 surf radio for all types of ads

Upgraded Membership

$10 per month or less

10% referral credits on 10 levels

20% commision on 1st level referrals

Promote unlimited websites

Unlimited credits via cashbar per month

1 : 1 surf radio for all types of ads

All credits in your account balance will be converted to cash on the 1st of every month.

Pre-Launch till December, 01 2012

TenDollars2Surf is a small and secure CashBar software that runs on your PC. By using this CashBar, you can earn unlimited credits every month.

All credits in your account balance will be converted to cash on the 1st of every month. The current rate for 10,000 credits = $1.0000.

You will be paid by PayPal at the moment.

The minimum payout is $10.

You can also earn bonus payments for referring friends. $0.1 per active member.

Free members earn 10% credits from their referrals on 5 levels, and upgraded members earn 10% credits from their referrals on 10 levels.

Free members earn 10% commisions from their 1st level referrals, and upgraded members earn 20% commisions from their 1st level referrals.

Free registration, thank you:

TENDOLLARS2SURF - Earn unlimited $$$

the referral commission is good i think if i work hard i will make a lot of money also the the ratio is very reasonable and suitable but i do not know why the admin of this program do not show the timer it is very important how any one will work in site he do not know it's timer the script seems profissinal and attractive

• 1 month later...

surf ratio is not bad at all for free member and the good thing is this site offering cash for surf. so besides member will get traffic exchange service, will get cash as well. but the rate is very low and I don't think people will join this site only to get income because the rate is not worth at all if compare with our effort.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...