Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

linkstoxx - linkstoxx.com

djfritz

Not sure if the site will pay us with the remaining time of 10 days. Even the site is up, there is still chances that we will not get paid for it. And there is something wrong with other accounts that have 8 euros as the highest while me i just have 1 euro which i really concentrate to be logged and click ads everyday.

• 3 weeks later...

I got paid in linkstoxx. I really not expect it because of that they dont paid its members on previous months. I got 40 cent euro. And received the payment within 1 day after the countdown. But now the countdown is almost 80 days as of this moment. I dont know if it will be reasonable because of it will take long time to have the payments.

• 3 months later...

Its really good earning there but

what is the minimum payout and

what are the payment processors

does it support Liberty REserve.So, it is hard for me to understand and also keep stay on the site. If I don't understand the language then how can I earn??? There is also a problem, I don't have paypal because I'm Bangladeshi.They pay by paypal at the end of each month. I got paid from them but the only thing that I don't like is the fact that their pay rate changes and you will never know when is the right time to earn more.