Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Risegroup - Risegroup.biz

xetang

Our main asset is the trust of our customers. Only honesty makes strong leadership. Only responsibility changes the world for the better. We are sure that being honest is beneficial. We always try to express the importance of trust and mutual respect.

Reliability above all

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan $15 - $499 1.00 - 15 days

Stability & prosperity

Plan $500 - $1,999 1.40 - 30 days

Way to a dream

Plan $2,000 - $7,999 2.70 - 45 days

Vip

Plan $8,000 and more 3.60 - 60 days

Min-Max spend: 15$-100000$

KDDOS, GLOBAL SSL protection!

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: https://risegroup.biz/?ref=zozo278

Good to see that they have 3 levels of referral commissions and there are only some hyip programs which are offering the levels of affiliate commission . And as we look into the investment plans they are offering they are offering 1% for 15 days so totally they are offering only 15% after 15 days so i think that will be reasonable investment plan .

I think that this will be good long program because they are installing protection program as KDDOS, GLOBAL SSL protection!, it will be very good and safe for account investors, however, I think that admin too should try to promote more in monitors to attract investors, when monitors have good status, very many investors will invest here because their plans is not too long

• 2 months later...

On first look I got the impression that this mid term program has a simple design and nobody can believe this program has been active for such a long time, more than two months ! only the first plan has affordable minimum of $15, so we can consider this as 1% daily plan that can last really longer.

yup I also believe that this will be very long system since they're setting up safeguard system because kddos and SSL safeguard will probably be great and also safe intended for consideration people, nevertheless, I do believe that administrator way too need to seek to market additional inside screens to bring in people, any time screens possess great rank, very many people will commit the following because his or her plans is a couple days.

Well the referal commission is what we should take advantesges here apart from this I dont think that any other thing will be attractive but for sure all the plans which is been table here is very sustainable for sure apart from that the roi which they table here can keep them busy for some duration of time

the script has been protected with ddos and ssl and it will become plus point of this site. because nowadays, besides search security and assurance in investment plan, investors also need guarantee that their transaction and other activity in the site really being protected. I hope this site able to make consistently paying and last long.

wow this hyip seems a very fine and suitable site because the admin installing protection program while kddos world wide ssl protection so it will be very good and safe for all the investors and i am sure that admin too should try to promote a lot more in computer monitors to catch the attention of investors or when the monitors have good standing for this site then i will also go and make investment on this site and start getting profit in return.

wow this thing is confused, some member here said this program is paying while i check in some hyip monitors this site status there already changed to "not paying", so i come with conclusion that admin of this program now started selective payment to all of their investors so i think it is better to halt here and if you still have bucks left here, i suggest to cashout it sooner before it is too late