Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Swombux - swombux.com

jirimix

Good to see the site have no minimum so i have just registered with the site and tried to request the payment in the site but they have mentioned that we need to have at least 30 clicks to request payment in the site . so there are 3 ads available in the site so if this continues a new member need 10 days to request payment in the site .

Another no minimum ptc site. A site like this is good to request payments each time you reach 20 cents since you can use the proof of payments to post in as many ptp forums as you can as extra earnings from this site. I really do enjoy if this site is just going to pay for a long time. The longer its pays the more proof of payments we can post in ptp forums.

Good to see the site have no minimum so i have just registered with the site and tried to request the payment in the site but they have mentioned that we need to have at least 30 clicks to request payment in the site .Another no minimum ptc site. A site like this is good to request payments each time you reach 20 cents since you can use the proof of payments to post in as many ptp forums as you can as extra earnings from this site.

INSTANT PAYMENT $0.00 MINIMUM

This is good. Since theirs no minimum we can withdraw each week in here and lets hope that we can make good income in here. So far so good to see this site with no minimum. Now the big question is this site paying? I guess we need to join then click and then request payments before we will know if this site is really paying or not. I'm happy that so far this site has no minimum so its really easy to check if its paying or not.

after seeing that there is no minimum payout an i have register into this ptc site an clicked all ads but there is an one condition that we must click 30 ads to request payment,so i hope so many members are inactive by seeing this message in trhe payment section and i can say that admin must reamove the condition to be active members in this ptc site

Today I joins this ptc site on this ptc site minimum payout really motivate members to give this ptc site a trial chance. The are showing they have paid over 123$ to there users I see some payment proofs on net

That's good that you join. Now did you request payments in here? Have you got paid? I want to join this site but same time I'm worried that this site only going to pay if you request less than 10 cents but if you going to reach more than 10 cents and request payments its not going to pay. That's is my fear for this site and I'm hoping that this site will going to last long.

good to see that this site offer no minimum payout even for free member. it way will make the site able to attract many people to join and as son as possible the registered member number will be increase. this site also good place for advertisers according to me because offering low cost for advertisement package.