Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

trueclix - trueclix.com

jirimix

2 cents minimum as click? In 50 clicks we can earn 1 dollar and we can request payments in here? It seems too good to be true if you ask me. But one thing I'm sure if this site is really going to pay then its really a good site to join. Because I'm sure in just less than a month if we can get 4 ads a day we can actually make good income in here every month.

I don't understand why the admin here is hiding all the ads availability of the site and only the registered members will be seeing how many ads are available in the site .

@budado - Actually they are not offering $0.02 per click its depends on the membership type and that click rate is not applicable for all the membership types .

I don't understand why the admin here is hiding all the ads availability of the site and only the registered members will be seeing how many ads are available in the site .

@budado - Actually they are not offering $0.02 per click its depends on the membership type and that click rate is not applicable for all the membership types .

Thanks for the info. Now the real trueclix revealed. lols. I thought this site is a good site to try and to invest. I hope I can make good living in here. Anyway I decided that I will not going to be active in this ptc site. So I guess this is the last time I will going to visit this thead. Since I just return in here to look for updates. I'm actually looking for a ptc site that I can join and can last at least a year or two.

This site is totally waste of time so friends don't waste your time on this ptc site very low pay per click and high minimum payout simple stay away from this ptc site i know some users are working on this ptc site and i see some positive comments on this site but i don't like low per clicks rates sites

1,042 Members | 12 Members Online | $0 Paid | 161 Refs for Rent

Still no payments until now. I hope I can see this site turn into a paying ptc site as its already reach 1,000 members but still theirs no payments. I wondering what happen to this site. Is this site going to pay at all or not? I don't know the reason why this site has reach 1,000 members already although theirs still no payments and I hope their will be payments soon for the sake of 1,000 members.

• 2 weeks later...

view while using minimum commission big about $ 4 I believe that it is very silly for members who wish to join within this great site, how long it's going to be used so that the minimum agreed repayment but to help difficulty charge per just click advertising is really quite very good, the actual minimum payout that produces us think twice to go to this ptc.

This program looks quite interesting because the average value per click is given by the program I think is pretty good and well-defined minimum payout amount is not too high so we are not going to use a very long time to reach the minimum payout amount determined by the program