Clicks Needed For Payout : 0

Payout Minimum : 0$

Payout Method : Instantly

Maximum Ads : No

Payout Via : Paypal or Egopay or LR

Free register, thank you:

REGISTER HERE

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE. THANKS FOR READING

after seeing that there is no minimum payout so i have joined this ptc site an clicked all ads for the day and almost i got 14 cents,so i have ready to request the payment an i shocked that there are taking the 75% fee only ,so i think waste of clicking all ads in this ptc site and nowadays there providing this type of conditions in this ptc site

I never encourage any paid to click site asking for the investments for cashout . and this type of site will be scam very soon . so its better to skip this site because when i registered in the site i found that the admin is asking for investment in order to cashout . and the money he added to the purchase balance as the bonus is not used for any thing . it looks like a worst program .

1,196 Members | 26 Members Online | $30 Paid | 95 Refs for Rent

This is the reason why sometimes I don't like to join a ptc site. Just look how much is the total paid of this site right now. Its only 30 dollars. This month alone I already earn mroe than 100 dollars online. But this site only pays 30 dollars to its members. That's why for me sometimes earning in ptc site is not worth it. But same time I'm also thinking if theirs a way to earn money online then why not add ptc site. Since no matter how small the amount it still earning.

1,415 Members | 18 Members Online | $33 Paid | 96 Refs for Rent

An increase of 3 dollars in payments is sound reasonable. But one thing that catch my eye is that this site gets 200 plus members already. So I'm sure the proof that its paying really works. I hope to see this site going to pay long and going to last long. Because right now I just feel that this site is really good payng ptc site that really can sustain itself for a long time.

nowadays, many of ptc site offer no minimum payout. its truly give advantage especially for clicker because they will able to make request payout as soon as possible. this site also offer no minimum payout and with around 19 cent daily earning for member, they will able to make daily request payout.

When i visited this ptc site i noticed that its not for the members who want to earn from their clicks without investing a dime.Admin clearly wrote in the news that Investment is required for payout.I feel admin should better start an hyip site or other investment site.PTC with mandatory investment will fail most of the time.

i only notice 3 transaction proofs in this particular site, i'm sure that is low number of proofs, because i'm sure there are lots of clickers that will probably already get compensated but just the same not share their transaction proofs, also i choose the fact they already change their particular rules to ensure it make this great site more stable with their immediate payment.