Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Profitmax - Profitmax.org

xetang

Welcome to profitmax.org is a mainly Forex Trading service that is managed by a dedicated team of experienced professionals in the field of currency trading. Our primary goal is stability. Any feature or change incorporated into the system has been introduced with the concept of stability in mind. While forex trading can be highly profitable, the principle risk associated with this income stream is the fact that it is unstable and volatile.

PLAN A - Profit: 7.5% daily for 20 days

Minimum: 10 USD - Maximum: 999 USD

PLAN B - Profit: 8% daily for 20 days

Minimum: 1000 USD - Maximum: 4999 USD

PLAN C - Profit: 8.5% daily for 20 days

Minimum: 5000 USD - Maximum: 9999 USD

PLAN D - Profit: 9% daily for 20 days

Minimum: 10,000 USD - Maximum: 50,000 USD

Accept: LR, PM, EG

Join here: http://profitmax.org/?ref=zozo278

Daily benefits provided by this program is quite interesting because I think this is a fairly high daily gain and the minimum deposit amount is not set too high but the program does not have a protective system security and I also can not see the total amount of deposits that exist in this program as well as payments made ​​by the program to its investors

I think if the admin can just add some protective measures to the site like the Ddos i think the program will do quit good and will attract more investor this is not really the program i have saw before with similar plan and they all pay their investor but lets not hope that they will last up to 20days been specify here

@that's right,the site is not secured and it has no ssl and antiddos protection,if the admin can include the aforementioned protections I guess the program would be doing good cos the roi tabled in the program seems sustainable and reasonable,2.5% as the daily roi for 20 days does really make sense

I think that with $10 min, it is not many and anyone too can invest with it but really, we too need to wait for status from monitors, for to this time, don't have any monitor approve for this site with status "Paying" although they invested here, I think that it is not good because admin don't yet pay out for anyone, special is for monitors

forex is good place indeed to manage investors money because able to provide high profit income even in a day. its why this hyip site consider to give high profit return to investors. but unfortunately forex is risky place too to manage money. experienced and professional trader needed to make the investors money growing.

Not bad the investment pans are quite good and i think they are very much profitable for most of the investors . here i think they are going to invest in forex and trade and share the profits well good idea . and i have seen that they are even offering the forex services lest see if they are success with this concepts .

if indeed it had not paid its investors because I can not see any description of the program from the fact that there is just too simple to program once, and I saw the rating that is in the program status is still waiting and it's going to be a mighty risk if we invest our money in this program

All the monitors have waiting status but that may be because program is new and the listing is only 1-2 days old, both site look and plans are attractive and the first plan being only affordable shall make us risk free on 14th day and then 6 days. Total 50% return in 15 days short period are attractive, but still the roi look to be reasonable for a short to mid term program.

This site now too have ran 2 days already and it is good when we can see that have had 3 monitors approved for this site with status "Paying", it showed that admin trying to promote more in monitors with good status but I still hope that he can promote in trusted and famous monitors to attract more other investors

That's correct,the admin has add monitors and this will make the program to get investors,I am so sure that by tomorrow many more hyip monitors will be listing this program,the program as a PAYING status presently,let us just hope that the admin manages it properly so that investors can reap from this program

Really, if check in detail about this site, we too can see that they tell that they too have enough protection program at bottom of page therefore I think that if this status is correct, I will not surprise if this site can run good and pay out good at least a round because their script is nice and professional, it have enough real protection program, this will be great program in the future

Since all the plan is for 20 days lets see if this site is going to pay that long. I hope many can get profit in here before its going to turn to scam but actually its going to be ironic since in hyip site only the few first investors always get paid and the last investors always are the one who get scammed. I hope we can make this site a good profitable site. But right now I just feel that its not worth it to try this one out. Not yet.

I think the minimum is much $10 is not a small amount in case somebody loss this money it will be more painful so the admin should do something about it fast so that we the investor can turn in here and start investing because the roi which is been offerd by the program is very sustainable and simple for us to invest .

The program is even up to mmy liking so I have nothing to worry about only if the admin can just cure and stick to our request