Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

crude-economy - crude-economy.com

quangnam52335

I am not admin.

Welcome to our website!

Crude-Economy.com is to make long-term investments that maximize risk adjusted financial returns for the benefit of its shareholder. Crude-Economy.com maintains a strict commercial orientation and is driven by purely economic and financial interests. Crude-Economy.com is committed to maintaining the high professional and ethical standards in corporate governance, transparency, and accountability. Crude-Economy.com selects investments based on established investment principles and values.

We work throughout the world fuel supply chain and handle storage, blending and transportation in select locations. We also do derivatives trading and the hedging of the price risk for the Group's combined oil activities. We usually do not take a controlling role - or seek to influence operations - in the companies in which we invest. http://www.crude-economy.com's fundamental approach is to hold, manage, and invest its mandated assets to maximize shareholder's value. Our investments are not limited to any particular sector, geography, or asset class and include equity, fixed income, and alternative assets.

Paraffin-Base (104-110% After 1 Day)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $500 104.00

Plan 2 $501 - $2,000 107.00

Plan 3 $2,001 - $5,000 110.00

Asphaltic-Base (115-140% After 3 Days)

Plan 1 $10 - $500 115.00

Plan 2 $501 - $2,000 125.00

Plan 3 $2,001 - $5,000 140.00

Mixed-Base (140-200% After 7 Days)

Plan 1 $10 - $500 140.00

Plan 2 $501 - $2,000 160.00

Plan 3 $2,001 - $5,000 200.00

DDoS Protection

SSL Connection

24/7 Support

Instant Withdrawal

Join here: https://www.crude-economy.com/

It is great to see the admin implement great security measures it means he has plans of running his site for a while but yet the ROI wouldn't be sustainable from a general view and since the minimum deposit tabled by the admin is kind of on the high side skipping would be the best to me

in just 1 day only advantage that we can get on the program is very high and of course this will be very profitable for investors who invest a sum of money that they have on the program, I saw this program also has a protective security system is excellent and also the total amount of deposits that exist in this program has reached a high enough number, and the program also has made ​​payments to some investors

all plan in this hyip site designed to give high profit for short term period of investment. hit and run should be the best method to make profit in this hyip site. but before investors do that, important to ensure the status of this hyip paying or not. if paying, I think investors deserve to try this one.

Good to see all the investment plans here start with the minimum of $10 here and also we can see that the admin have selected a very good script to attract most of the members and also we can see that he have added the ssl to the site . with in 2 days of the site launch they are many investment in the site . and happy to say that they are paying .

I prefer the three days plan to do hit and run. I know 1 day seems so low in term of interest and I feel that one week is just too long to wait for me. That's why I choose the three days plan. the interest that I can earn is good enough as earnings and same time the waiting period is not that long. I hope I can earn good amount of profit in here but that's the risk that I'm just willing to take.