Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

startupinv - startupinv.com

quangnam52335

I am not admin.

Company Introduction

“The most successful businessman is the man who holds onto the old just as long as it is good, and grabs the new just as soon as it is better.”

Lee Iacocca

Are you looking for a reliable investment platform that combines both safety of the funds and significant return on investment? Look no further. Startup Invest Capital is world number one Panama-based and licensed investment corporation with more than 100 employees and company representatives across the globe. We are what you need to become a successful businessman and get financially independent. We are building your future.

Innovations drive the progress. For this reason it is extremely important to support any idea, any proposal, and any start-up. Younger generations are always more creative and more concentrated on their needs. This helps smart young people think of new developments that can improve our society, economy and family institutions. But very often it appears to be that young people do not have funds to keep their bright ideas alive. And here goes Startup Invest Capital.

BEGINNER’s

Required Amount: 10.00 USD - 500.99 USD

Daily Profit: 1.5%Interest

Payments: every 24 hours

Charges: 5 days a week

Duration: 25 days

Principal Return: YES

Withdrawals: Upon approval

REGULAR

Required Amount: 501.00 USD - 2000.99 USD

Daily Profit:1.8%Interest

Duration: 35 days

EXPERT’s

Required Amount: 2001.00 USD - 5000.99 USD

Duration: 40 days

PREMIUM

Required Amount: 5001.00 USD - ∞ USD

Duration: 50 days

Referral Commission : 1-3-6%

Payment processors -Perfect Money, Liberty Reserve, Solidtrustpay, Egopay

Join now: https://startupinv.com

The site claims to be secured but it is not,there is no ssl or antiddos protection on the site,the script used for the program is just ordinary,the program is offering a reasonable and sustainable roi in all plans,the program has gained 2 monitors with a WAITING status

I think this program has a plan to make a profit for its investors well enough but the daily profit earned is quite low but it will not be a problem because the minimum deposit amount for this program is not too high and I also saw the program has a protective security an excellent

Good yo see that they have added ssl to the site and as we look into the investment plans here i think the 1st investment plan will be best plan here because the minimum to invest is only $10 and all other investment plans need the huge investment . but to be frank i really like the site and its plans . looks like a promising site .

even though this site has a good rating but the advantage provided is so low that it would not be so kind to attract the attention of investors to invest a sum of money that they have because they would be better to invest some of their money to an investment program that is completely can be trusted with the daily profit is better than the program

I would appreciate admin not only having a very attractive site design but bringing in most wise and attractive plans with reasonable roi. While keeping the plans attractive with low minimum of 10$ and allowing all major payment processor admin has not compromised with the sustainability and plans are well sustainable and should have no problem at least for few months.

I guess this site will going to chance its name soon to startuploss. Because if you going to invest in here at most you can receive in here is you going to loss your money. Theirs no way this site can end up paying. I'm sure this hyip site has no way to sustain itself. Admin can't even afford to buy a banner in ptp forums so theirs really no exposure from this site and this means this site is not going to last.