Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Jtedollar - Jtedollar.com

@Mynada I like the strategy you adopted this period being risky as many hyips are turning scam

Investing only from the profit we got from that hyip keep us on safer side and also take advantage if the program continue performing well as it did before.

I do the same once my invest completes i invest little which even if i loose - i shall still be in profit.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess reverse counting of JTE is started,

As i told this one give me impression of refmotor

and like refmotor they asked members to vote on monitors and they will get .10$ for each vote

Though i voted on two monitors and reported but neither my account got credited nor my two emails in this regard got replied.

Fiurther investors comments on the monitors are not good and few doubts are raised.

• 2 weeks later...

I think JTE is really a profitable and one of a kinf HYIP, because as what other members here are saying,

they have even withdrawn the money they got as bonus for free here,

I deposited some amount here and I already reached the 15 days plan..

so I think I will be depositing again here to get more profit and bonus.e

• 2 weeks later...

Here since few days i did not had invest in this program,

and was a bit annoyed by this program as i did not get voting bonus nor any reply to my email

but today i see my account is charged with 52 cents, and i was able to withdraw this instantly

Now i am thinking to reinvest in this hyip as it has done extremely good than expected.

I can see this hyip offer a great opportunity to earn from referral..they will give you 10% of referral deposit...

this program also offer multi plans with short term deposit lock so I think will be very attractive to new investor...

I will consider to join this one later when I get my other investment return....

I think this program is very popular among small investor especially for me with min deposit $1 I can afford it. I made up my mind to reinvest again for 4th time with lower invest compare with previous invest.

After 3rd cycle completly succesed (invest $1,5). next reinvest or 4th cycle with $1

I think JTE is really a profitable and one of a kinf HYIP, because as what other members here are saying,

they have even withdrawn the money they got as bonus for free here..I think this program is very popular among small investor especially for me with min deposit $1 I can afford it.

• 2 weeks later...

JTE is really amazing above all HYIP I've been into, since they even pay free members , they give 1 cent bonuses though not daily but I didn't noticed that even my contract/ plan there with my $1 investment before ended I still get bonuses and I withdrawn it, a total of 7 cents.

Today 4th cycle is completed. What a wonderful program it is. It's still paying since long. all my withdrawals is almost instant. I will reinvest again or 5th round next two days. I'll decide to reinvest with 50% of my profit. If I get nothing in 5th round at least I've got previous profit since the first time I joined

After all this long time this hyip is still active and paying according to goldpoll monitor, but why is no one talking about them? They are running now for almost 200 days plus. This is a good money making site for investors and the minimum to invest is quite affordable to members.

It is up and running for a long time now and there is little chance of it getting scam now. Beside i am going to spend a test here and hope it will become profitable like golden shoes ventures. Hyip is getting more interesting.

Have you guys heard of cherryshares? It ran from April 2009 to Dec. 2010, and they offered as much as 9.9% weekly interest rate. I hope JTEdollar will last that long. The payments are instant too. I used to withdraw my interest here every 2 days, but now i'll just wait a little longer to avoid LR fees.

@memoney.

Are you sure they're running 200+ years now? :P

Some reason Hyip banker is displaying it's not paying.

I'm pretty sure memoney meant 200 days, not years, lol. Regarding HYIP banker, yeah, i found it weird that they are the only ones that claim that it's not paying. Maybe they are bitter coz they made multiple accounts and their accounts got frozen? Lol. Just a guess.