Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

hyipbrawny - hyipbrawny.com

WELCOME TO HYIP Brawny

I believe investor's protection in the HYIP world starts with education. Using the internet, the media, the blogs and the public forums, I helped many investors to see the HYIP world from a different view. Over the years, I created a HYPER Compounding strategy, I called Movers and Shakers. The way I invested and see this industry changed my life, and also of many of my readers. I was so comfortable to offer a part insurance on the investments if you followed my Movers and Shakers strategy. I always ask myself do my readers really understand how this works? Can I make it easier?

Before you undertake any investment, in the real world or in hyips you should always look at your own situation - is good enough to try this world. There are a few lessons I try to teach on flaxtalk.com - one is seeing this HYIP world as a GAME, and the second is paying yourself always first. I created the HYPER compounding strategy between different HYIP programs, and invest weekly in around 5 programs. Take your earnings, pay yourself 20% and invest the rest of the GAMING MONEY into 5 new programs. Sometime you can also invest parts of it in existing portfolios if you see the grow of the programs is still great. About grow and about this strategy I focus on Lion's Society. Let me explain how this work.

110% - 116% AFTER 1 DAY!!!

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $500 110.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 112.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $3,000 114.00

Plan 4 $3,001 - $5,000 116.00

http://hyipbrawny.com

their minimum deposit rate is good I think and their daily rate interest is also affordable for short term invest...I guess this hyip is for investor with hit and run style so just invest for short time and don't compound to get big profits...

Referral bonus is good too I think to make member will do some promote to get referral for them...

On the site script itself the Admin is promoting compounding and he states its always better to reinvest 80% of our return back but i will never use the compounding option until i break even since its always risky in hyip sites to use it as the admin may always stop paying its investors

I think investment in this site is pure gambling since its far too unrealistic for the admin to earn 16% for a day to repay its investors

So the unrealistic return promised on the plans are not practical to achieve and may result in the admin have to rotate the new deposit funds to repay the investors and there by making the running of the site questionable

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure that this site does not pay now, more than one reason ,

- First, this site began more than 50 days ago, and I did not see any site provide daily plan lasting more than 6 or 7 days until now .

The second reason, I do not think that the work in the field of forex could achieve all this profit after one day .

The site accepts only egold as its payment processor and this makes it difficult for many members since they have to use the exchanger service to invest here and there by they may lose some money as exchanger commission in exchanging their LR or PM funds for e-gold. this may make the site look less attractive

• 2 weeks later...

the site plans are for one day with very high daily return which is not practical for the admin to earn to repay investors and this may mean the admin will pay the investor suing deposit funds and this may prevent the site running long. the minimum of $5 investment is not far too high and newbies may test the site

On the site script itself the Admin is promoting compounding and he states its always better to reinvest 80% of our return back but i will never use the compounding option until i break even since its always risky in hyip sites to use it as the admin may always stop paying its investors

yes luci i even noticed the compunding option is available which may enable us to earn more but like you i even will go for this option only when i am in profits and have recovered my principle back and not before that since if i go for compounding at the initial stage before break even i may lose

Either there is nothing in rate-us page on the site or

admin has disabled the rate-us button. In fact i dont believe such high roi can be sustained such longer period

And this program should already have been turned scam as the thread itself is more than 5 weeks old.