Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

accesstomorrow - accesstomorrow.net

AccessTomorrow.Net provides funds and investment solutions built to help you meet your financial goals with access to your first profit in less than 24 hours.

Mapping out personal investment goals is the easy part. However, successful realization of your investment goals require implementing a plan and sticking with it.

AccessTomorrow.Net offers an array of plans that can serve to enable you achieve your set goals. Whatever your goals, AccessTomorrow.Net can help you work towards them.

1.8% Daily for 50 Days $5.00 $50,000.00 1.8% Daily 70% 160%

1.9% Daily for 60 Days $50.00 $50,000.00 1.9% Daily 66% 180%

2.0% Daily for 70 Days $100.00 $50,000.00 2.0% Daily 60% 200%

http://www.accesstomorrow.net/?ref=155

Site design looks fine and good protection ddos and ssl mentioned on site

Plans duration is 5-70 days and roi 1.8-2.0% daily quite reaosnable roi and looks to sustainable for longer term.

Minimum deposit of 5$ in first plan is affordable and more people may try the program. So everything just looks well planned.

The good thing in this hyip site is admin offer good daily interest rate and reasonable, affordable minimum invest and principal back after investment period end. also some hyip monitor site monitoring. seems this hyip program will become last long.

Yup there are three monitors - monitoring the site already,

But none of the three is from top used monitors and these are not considered among the best few

Further i agree that interest rates being reasonable - this program may sustain for longer term -

now the only thing that raises doubt is that after the term they are going to return principal and

that may infact may put the program in problem as after 2 months the pay-load will increase.

site looks good and also many support to member from admin...this hyip has live support to handle member's problems...

they claim to have ddos and ssl protection but I doubt about it...

first plan are good with daily return 1.8% so you can get huge profits after mature day....and also you can do investment with only $5...

As per site information

1.8% Daily for 50 Days 1.8% Daily 70% 160%

1.9% Daily for 60 Days 1.9% Daily 66% 180%

2.0% Daily for 70 Days 2.0% Daily 60% 200%

As per my calculation

1.8% Daily for 50 Days 1.8% Daily 90% 190%

1.9% Daily for 60 Days 1.9% Daily 114% 214%

2.0% Daily for 70 Days 2.0% Daily 140% 240%

Iam not sure how the admin made the above calculations since when i calculate i got a different figures and the details are also stated above.

• 2 weeks later...

Site looks OK but honestly, I find it unattractive in every way. It's not attractive and I won't invest. But I'll review the site. The rate is OK and is quite sustainable. But with its design, I don't think I'll invest here.

do you have a review blog? Where you write about hyip? The plan look so so confusing and don't think i will have the chance to start calculating.

The site is using a brilliant script and has all the site securities installed making it secure to invest

The minimum investment's of $5 is affordable to try the site

And it could be seen the monitors are showing paying status

So looks like this site is one of the good investment's platform to invest

site looks good and also many support to member from admin...this hyip has live support to handle member's problems...

they claim to have ddos and ssl protection but I doubt about it...

first plan are good with daily return 1.8% so you can get huge profits after mature day....and also you can do investment with only $5...

Why?

Check it out.

https://www.accesstomorrow.net

http://whois.domaintools.com/accesstomorrow.net

Got paid for 4 days' earning today.

Yes,it features all this and more.But looking at the roi at 1.8% daily for 50 days,and min investment of $5,i think this program has some problem now,though it still paying,some members have complain about it.

Hmmm, I'm not aware of any complaints.

What kind of complaints did you see?

Hmmm, I'm not aware of any complaints.

What kind of complaints did you see?

like payment taking been late,but like i said,it's still paying.Because i found this program plans interesting too.But for sure this program is paying,and will continuing paying for a longer while.

As per site information

1.8% Daily for 50 Days 1.8% Daily 70% 160%

1.9% Daily for 60 Days 1.9% Daily 66% 180%

2.0% Daily for 70 Days 2.0% Daily 60% 200%

As per my calculation

1.8% Daily for 50 Days 1.8% Daily 90% 190%

1.9% Daily for 60 Days 1.9% Daily 114% 214%

2.0% Daily for 70 Days 2.0% Daily 140% 240%

Iam not sure how the admin made the above calculations since when i calculate i got a different figures and the details are also stated above.

You'll get back a percentage of the initial deposit, not the whole amount.

The first plan will get 70% of deposit when it's over to make 160% return.

You'll get back a percentage of the initial deposit, not the whole amount.

The first plan will get 70% of deposit when it's over to make 160% return.

Thanks for your explanation about the plans when i rechecked again the plan now i note the admin has stated a percentage of the principle is returned at maturity and this is something unique which almost most of the hyips has not done before

• 2 weeks later...

their plans and ROI looks good, and this one has proven to be a successful paying hyip,

I think one should try investing here a minimum at least and those who have made investments in the beginning of the site have done nice safe investment.

• 3 weeks later...

This program has not been paying me since 5th of Feb 2011. I still have 2 pending payout request. They are owe $0.54 to date. Since my 3rd request is coming up soon, I decided to write to them to request them to pay me. However I doubt that they would even bother. I will post payment proof here again if I receive their payments. If not then this program is confirm that it has turned into a scam.

• 2 weeks later...

it's not so new program,Although this HYIP program don't have popularity yet, but it could be one of those profitable program.....I just love their sufficient rates on every plan & the minimum is also enough for us...

Every thing is fine from site design to professional look, from Good security to Nice plans and online support,

from nice but reasonable plans to affordable minimum investment, but still i find it less attractive as we only reach bep on getting princpal back after 50 days

other wise we only get a maximum 90% of our invested funds, the fact is when it comes to returning principal many hyips gets into financial trouble

- so i consider those hyip better which does not return princpal.