Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

novacash - NovaCash.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

NovaCash.biz is a private offshore company focused on trade in stocks of high-technology companies. Our strategy is to trade stocks of high-tech companies that are believed to be undervalued by the market. We believe that new technologies can improve our standard of living and make life even better. This is our philosophy and the energy that drives us forward, strengthens us, and challenges us to be better tomorrow than we are today.

Plan:

37% hourly for 3 hours - Instant Withdrawal

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 and more 37.00

65% hourly for 2 hours - Instant Withdrawal

Plan 1 $10 - $100 55.00

Plan 2 $101 and more 65.00

130% after 1 hour - Instant Withdrawal

Plan 1 $30 - $150 108.00

Plan 2 $151 and more 130.00

Accept: Liberty Reserve. Perfect Money

Join novacash here

I think the script used by such a site is a commonly used script.secondly the ROI the admin has gone ahead to table wouldn't be sustainable even if they were to be having the best investing experts.guys to me the only advantage is that their minimum deposit is set at just $1 so the hit and run wouldn't be a bad idea.

this hyip is good option for investors since the hyip have paying status. although the plan looks risky, with correct strategy, investors will be able to get profit with this hyip. strategy that I mentioned is hit and run and not staying invest for a long period because there is no guarantee that the hyip will able to last long.