Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Click-double - Click-double.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Project Click-Double - it benefit society, money doubler. The essence of the program is simple, today help you and tomorrow will help you. By investing now $1 ,after 24 hours you will receive $2 , etc. Your amount will be doubled. The amount of contribution left to your discretion.

Plan:

You invest an amount suitable for you and, after 24 hours, your profit will be 200% of your investment

5% referral commission

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join Click-double here

After 24 hours I end up making 200% profit in here? I guess in 24 hours I end up losing my capital 100% instead. lols. I don't know but in my experience its really hard to make good living. I'm happy that some how I'm earning but same time I do feel that its a waste of time if I just going to invest and loss money in here. Because for me its a waste of time really.

It seems to look like a Russian site well i mostly don't believe Russian sites because they will turn into scam very soon . well coming to this hyip site the script looks great and the investment plans are also not quit trust able for me because with in 24hrs the amount we invested will become 200% so i think this plan is not at all reasonable and have a very lots of risk . better avoid this program .