Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

goldgain - goldgain.biz

I see some people say its problematic and some say everything is OK.So what is it??Dont make panic it just scares the investors.Is GoldGain making payments or not?It would be too bad that GoldGain goes under after such a long time.More than 2 years must be a record for HYIP hehe.I hope they continue paying as usual so that people can make some money

The first plan is really attractive, but then the time period being 80 days is a little worrying.. not all the HYIPs stay online for that long.... I am not sure whether I should invest in this one. Seeing it pinned is satisfactory though, they are actually interested in getting their program advertised on forums.

there is no news update from the program since last May, that is for around four months so far,

but if we check their ratings page, it's still active, and thus paying status on all monitors,

except GP, HyipBanker, Maxhyip and few other that have changed the status to PROBLEM !

The first plan is really attractive, but then the time period being 80 days is a little worrying.. not all the HYIPs stay online for that long.... I am not sure whether I should invest in this one. Seeing it pinned is satisfactory though, they are actually interested in getting their program advertised on forums.

@ehsanji, I think you did not check the site and read the plan, now since long the plan period is only 4 days and roi is 26.5-29% daily, so with the minimum of 20$, the risk period of 4 days is not really long and considering long paying history of the program i would still consider it worth to invest.

I don't understand what can be the reason for few monitors moved the status of GG to PROBLEM !

it's fine loading and there is no down time of the site recently, also the payment system of this program is also normal,

let's see if the PROBLEM status will be changed back to PAYING on those particular monitors again.

+1-212 is the code for which country? That's what they have on their main page, as a phone number. Secondly, its' really good to see a HYIP staying online since December 2010. That's a very good thing. I just hope all the programs stay online for that long, so that investors don't end up at losing their money.

I think almost all of us might have experienced the service of this program investing in it,

since this one has been one of the popular programs around,

but I have noticed that there is monitors removed from their ratings page on the site !

• 2 weeks later...

Looking very good site that we can see some good feature like forex update and server update. Many have told that the site is paying now. We can use all possible payment processors like AP, LR. But we have to bring $20 for start with them. I think their amount is really too high for any junior investor but good for any serious investors.

Looking very good site that we can see some good feature like forex update and server update. Many have told that the site is paying now. We can use all possible payment processors like AP, LR. But we have to bring $20 for start with them. I think their amount is really too high for any junior investor but good for any serious investors.

I would agree that 20$ is a bit high, but considering the long term duration this program has been in paying status - and the fact that plans term is only 4 days still giving 6% handsome return, i think it deserve the investment. I am not invested but i already completed my long term investment in this program before and I understand this is one of the few best programs available and has lot more potential.

• 2 weeks later...

I just have checked out the program details on GP monitor, and as per the information available from GP, this one has been living for 626 days so far, that is for around two years, but recently, around 15 days ago, GP monitor has blacklisted this program changing the status to NOT PAID thus its time to move on !

• 4 weeks later...

Theirs so many hyip that turn to scam this month of september - october. I guess theirs a pattern. Right now because theirs too many hyip that turn to scam I guess this october- november their will be a good hyip that will come out. Lets just hope so. Right now I'm hoping to find one. But this time lets move on. Lets save some money so that we have funds to invest again in other hyip sites.