Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

goldgain - goldgain.biz

I am not admin

Welcome To Gold Gain

Our professional traders have accumulated a great experience of stock trading and developed a lot of highly profitable funds management schemes which allow us to put high interest rates for our customers.

This program is a real investment, which returns are all generated from real-life investments. The money you invest is re-invested for you and it is your invested money that will bring you the big returns. After years of professional trading we have joined our skills, knowledge and talents in the effort to bring a new reliable investment opportunity.

Plans:

2.8% Daily For 80 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $1,000 2.20

Plan 2 $1,001 - $5,000 2.40

Plan 3 $5,001 - $10,000 2.60

Plan 4 $10,001 and more 2.80

Payment Processors : LR/PM

Note: This program has got paying status since 336 days on goldpoll now - and it has been paying regularly, Site is quite attractive, what more we expect from a legi hyip, and has got good protection including DDOS. Plans being highly reasonable this one may looks have quite more life left. I think it is worth to at least test.

Gold Gain

• Downvote 1

2.8% daily is a high profits that paid daily to member...you can get BEP in just 45 days...

they claim to have ssl protection on but when I click it its failed so maybe there is something wrong with their script...

I can see many proofs that they already make payout to members so I think this one is good for now...

Yup this program has really created standards for hyips and many have already made profit in this program

Such a long paying status is seldom found in hyip, even those 1% daily some time cannot maintain

this much and this one paying 2.2% that is quite attractive return, minimum though is 10$ but cannot be said big amount looking at the performance of this site.

The plans are clearly structured with long term view where 2.8% Daily for 80 days enable the investor to break even in 36 days.

Also the overall profit for 80 days of 124% means the daily profit is 1.55% is within the accepted range and seem more sustainable

Further no compounding option is available

• 2 weeks later...

The site is not attractive for members who earns through referral commission since the site requires members to have an active deposit to qualify for referral commission which is not required by other hyips and the referral earnings are low compared with other hyips which offer 2% extra

Website design looks good, the rate of a reasonable profit,DDOS protection ,

But 80 days a considerable period, and I think that the long-term plans, risk, such as the risk that they contain short-term plans, there is no difference

Why wait all this time, and I do not know if the site will continue to pay or not .

I didn't see payment proof since last 6 days. My last withdrawal was Jan 7, there is no profit show up in my account balance since then. I don't know what is all about. Even my second cycle still in progres and reach BEP but I still hope next day I see profit in my account balance

As per faq

Which Payment Processors do you accept?

At the moment we accept Liberty Reserve , Strict Pay and Perfect Money.

As per the site information published in the home page the admin state they use only Liberty reserve and Perfect money to accept and pay investors but in the faq Strict Pay is also included and this makes me think the admin is using a copied faq and didn't bother to cross check the information before publishing

I see the last poster commenting that he has not seen any payment proof for the last month but when i also checked the monitors they are showing "Paying", "Not paying" and waiting status this makes me to wonder why is the admin using partial treatment by paying few and not the others. Also it looks for me that investment's in this site is risky at this moment until the monitors change their situation to paying

I can understand which monitors you are talking about TMMMonitor quite unkonwn monitor - just see the reputation of those monitors

After completing the investment if a monitor dont redeposit why should the hyip continue paying them

Top monitors like goldpoll status should be considered to find out the real status. I still feel goldgain is one of the great programs

@luci there may be some issues about the information provided on the site

But this program has been paying since long so such smaill mistakes on the site does not bother this program - and this one is far above these issues

Many have already made good profits in this program and you can see this one has been ranked in top few on monitors.

The site is offering contradicting information

Since in the site home page the referral commission is stated as 5% but in the faq session its stated as 3%

I feel the admin didn't bother to crosscheck the information before publishing

I even have checked the information and i find many errors and contrasting information what is published in the home page and faq session this may be due to many sites use a copied faq and they fail to check for accuracy of the information but rather concentrate only on the home page information

few monitors have declared it a SCAM or NOT PAYING,

but around one year paying status was not a small thing,

my experience with this program few months ago was a success, but

presently there been a lot of complaints that this one stopped to pay.

I believe that goldpoll is most trusted monitor and when if one reports them about a site with proof

they are very fast in marking it scam - now there are many people posting payment proof on goldpoll all of them cannot be wrong

So i consider this is still legit and paying regularly.

The site design is nice and a bit different from the other hyips and also the site seem secured to invest as its protected with DDOS

the plans offered are attractive with affordable minimum investment's where the investor under the first plan can break even in 1.5 months

its always better to get paid a higher rate daily as this will enable the investor to recover his principle sooner before the site scam

I think it require somehow high investment of minimum 10$, which's quite not good idea to spend without any investigation as newbie... So WE need to check first before joining it & try with the smallest amount by which we will be safe from loosing big money... And I guess the ROI is also not good enough to reach our earning destination..

• 3 months later...

Gold Gain Admin's News Letter Update May 19, 2011 7:26 PM GMT + 8 (Thursday)

goldgain - AleryPay Deposit Option

Dear Respectable Clients,

In regards of improving our performance and due to passion of our clients to use AlertPay E.currency in their investments, we recently added this alternative to our available investments E.currencies. Hope our effort and performance would be accepted in your point of view respectively.we please and appreciate your new idea and suggestions.

Regards,

GoldGain Online Investment INC

https://www.goldgain.biz

Telephone: +1 212 203 0632

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with you @girdhar that this program has been paying since long and has succedeeded in winning the trust of investors. I completed my investment in this program long back quite successfully which i am fully satisfied about. Now the only thing what make it stand away is they have increased the minimum amount required to start, and this is not affordable by me and many others.

• 1 month later...

The older the site better it is for the investor to invest as it gains trust of user. Goldgain is almost one Hyip which is paying there member for around 2 years. Return on investment are also very good but the only think which goldgain should look at is reducing there minimum investment from 20$ to 10$. I think it will definitely help gold gain to get more number of members investing in there.