Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

goldgain - goldgain.biz

nother hyip i missed up on when it started become famous. I wonder if it still time to go?

I think so and the min for a long run hyip like this isnt to high. The 80 days is also ok.

So i will hve a think if this could be a safe one over the summer:)

The summer usually is worse, but so far none of the long runner hyips has closed down:)

I will considered to join this one since they have online for very long time and not many hyip that offer short term program can survive this long...hope they can still in this industry for around 1 month so I can make some profit here....

just make sure invest what you can afford to loss. But to give you my insight. This site is still paying until now. So who knows when will this site going to turn to scam. So for me its better to invest now but invest what you can afford to loss.

• 2 weeks later...

yes, I always diverse my investment so when one down I still have plenty for backup. But I think with their ROI that big and also in short time, it is still risky to invest now.

I will wait and see if admin will make some good progress here like add new monitors or many sponsoring some forums that will show this site still in good way.

• 2 weeks later...

I still see proof of payments in one site. But other ptp sites that I'm in has no movement and in EP its even in scam section already. Although in EP. Theirs so many paying threads that is put in scam section and the reason until now I really don't know. Theirs also some threads that is a scam thread but until now its in paying section. So I guess I need to do more research to knoe if goldgain is still good as it is.

I think stats can speak for itself. So far in the last seven days this site has an increase of traffic by 5%. Not bad. But if you notice in the last 30 days its has 51% increase and in the last three months a wooping 440% increase. So the reason why in last seven days its has only 5% increase because its increase to fast and too high.

7 day 0.00840 +5% Change in Reach over the trailing 7 day period

1 month 0.00680 +51% Change in Reach over the trailing 1 month period

3 month 0.00410 +440% Change in Reach over the trailing 3 month period

no wonder is this professional looking program is gaining a lot of traffic so far,

they look reliable with lot of services for the clients,

phone support, clients center etc, overall their ROI is reasonable as well as short term plans,

so visitors will be increasing to invest in this one.

the program is around two years old, such a senior as well as popular program,

they might have changed the design of the program, many times, so far,

they have always come with better facilities for investors,

their current short term plans also offer reasonable ROI.

The site is looks not very good . the graphics are not very attractive. We can get 27.5% daily from 4 days from them.the site is not protect by DDOS or SSL. So it's unsecured to invest. No hyip will turn to scam in a month or two if they reach 100,000 alexa rating.

This site is running and paying 564 days and you think it will survive if the site has no DDOS or SSL protection? Can you support your claim that this site has no DDOS and SSL protection?

About 100,000 alexa rating. In my three years in hyip investing. I seen lots of hyip even reach as high as 10,000 alexa rating but they all turn to scam. So post factual post and don't post chase will you.

Good to see that they alive even though they are giving highroi and it is really worth to test them. 2.8% daily is a high profits that paid daily to member...you can get BEP in just 45 days...

they claim to have ssl protection on but when I click it its failed so maybe there is something wrong with their add.i am not satisfied because it didn't show payment proof for last pupal of days.

I think this program is a safe place to invest, at least until few more months,

these kind of short term plans can help the program sustain for a long term,

as they offer low ROI in their plans,

also there will be a possibility to get back the principal in short time.

the site looks not very attractive. it's graphics are not very clear. the site is protected by DDOS , so it's SECURED to invest this site. they have different kind of investment plans. it's very good. i think this program is better site to our investments. these are there investment plans. Plans:2.8% Daily For 80 DaysPlan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)Plan 1 $10 - $1,0002.20Plan 2 $1,001 - $5,000 2.40Plan 3 $5,001 - $10,000 2.60Plan 4 $10,001 and more 2.80

this program has got paying status on all monitors,

according to GP monitor, this one has been paying for 574 days so far,

so even the ROI is reasonable, thus very secured platform to invest.

So to does who say that if you see a hyip site that reach 6 months old its not consider as a good site to invest because its will turn to scam. Just check the status of goldgain. Its paying more than one and half year and yet its still very strong. Hyip lives depends on admin strategy not base on age.

@budado

exactly, hyip is like ocean, we can't be 100% perfect on prediction of hyips,

we usually judge programs based on our experience in hyip so far,

but there will be rare programs like GG that are reliable as well.

I am really dying to learn this kind of program and I think i'll be joining this one and invest on the smallest offer for now so as not to feel discouraged in case things go wrong. Although a lot of post have proven the site, still, can't help myself from feeling skeptic thus, I consider the cheapest offer as a starter.

@millionaireguy

I think you have taken a good decision to invest in a reliable program like GG,

don't forget to invest affordable amounts to lose,

update here your feedback, good luck to you four your successful investment experience with this program,

I wonder why these lame administrators of these programs don't accept payment processor called Alert Pay!! I mean almost every one who is into HYIP is using Alert Pay. But these program owners don't use it.

your statement is incorrect, almost all hyips won't offer AP option investment,

that is because there can be issue with the file dispute in case if any investors files case against them, the account of the hyip admin can be suspended or closed, that put a big question on the stability of a hyip.

I wonder why these lame administrators of these programs don't accept payment processor called Alert Pay!! I mean almost every one who is into HYIP is using Alert Pay. But these program owners don't use it.

Then why not invest in a hyip sites that accept AP. Or what hyip sites do you have right now that you use AP to invest with? And how much did you invest in this does sites. Then lets compare goldgain with those sites you have to see which is better. To prove which site is much better.

well, having AP as payment option will be definitely a good feature of this program, but we can't insist them for doing that, adding AP feature, thus if we are comfortable with the present options, better chose one most suitable for us, then invest what you can afford to lose.

2.8% daily is a high profits that paid daily to member...you can get BEP in just 45 days...

they claim to have ssl protection on but when I click it its failed so maybe there is something wrong with their script...

I can see many proofs that they already make payout to members so I think this one is good for now...

Isn't that too long to get your investment back? I mean you can't guarantee that a HYIP will stay there online for that much period. Only high investment will make you money in this one, otherwise it's risky.

well, having AP as payment option will be definitely a good feature of this program, but we can't insist them for doing that, adding AP feature, thus if we are comfortable with the present options, better chose one most suitable for us, then invest what you can afford to lose.

Yes investing from AP will definitely not a good option for an investor as the fees are pretty high in comparison with other payment processor. So one can always choice such option that is most affordable for them.

Right now this site status is problematic. So I think instead of thinking if AP is good in here or not I think we must think if its still good to invest in here or its already a good bye for this site. goldgain is paying for 590 days more or less. So for me even if this site turn to scam. I think its still deserve to call it one of the best hyip since its paying that long.

I don't know why but the monitor GP has changed the status of this program to PROBLEM while the rest have been showing up the paying status for this one,

I think the status in GP also will be updated to paying soon, as this one has been paying for around two years so far.