Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Bvitrading - Bvitrading.com

xetang

BVI Trading is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

BVI Silver - Interest Rate : 2.5%

Minimum Amount : 10 USD - Maximum Amount : 500 USD

Plan Duration : 50 business days - Principal Return : Yes

BVI Gold - Interest Rate : 3%

Minimum Amount : 501 USD - Maximum Amount : 10000 USD

BVI Diamond - Interest Rate : 3.5%

Minimum Amount : 10001 USD - Maximum Amount : and above

Instant Payment!

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: https://www.bvitrading.com/?ref=zozo278

This site is really good doing and i found that the site is paying one of my friends have made a small investment here and i am also planing to make an investing in this site . the investment plans are sustainable for me and as well i have seen that the site have live support for which they are responding very good to the members . and they too have the ssl layer .

Since all the investment plans here are of long term investment plans the admin have took much precautions to make the site so secure and as i see the admin have also added the ssl , comodo and all . and also the investment plans are also very good and profitable to the investors , the live support is also awesome good response from them .

Yes, it is correct, about rate, script and protection program, I think that it is good, they installed all best things for their site so that you can be ready for paying program with long plans, but I think that admin too should try to promote more in monitors so that can attract more investors to know about this site and invest here, only have 2 monitors approved, it is not good

the profit offered looks reasonable and potentially support this hyip paying for a long period. the site also has been protected with ddos and ssl protection. unfortunately this hyip not listed on hyip monitor site but because there is monitoring page in website, I am sure admin have plan to make partnership with hyip monitor site.

I too think that admin don't have enough funds to promote for monitors in this time for good status but I think that with no of monitors approved in this time, sure will have many investors note to this site and invest here when they have benefit, sure admin too will promote better in monitors to attract more investors, their plans are good, it is not reason for this site is bad as my idea

• 3 weeks later...

Well even if the roi is very sustainable I think we have to invest here with care because the program like this one will just try and pay investor just for some period of time which after that they will all vanished withour fund so its much more better for us to try our possible best and be carefull while invest.

I already make investment on this HYIP with the minimum here, only $10. Not too high for me, and now, I get like 25% BEP already. Well, hopefully, I can reach the BEP fast. Then I will get the profit. So far here, the payment done on this HYIP is instantly transferred to my Liberty Reserve account

• 1 month later...

I am very glad to see this HYIP is still paying me well here. So this HYIP can survive and continue paying the members in 2013 here. It is actually not a bad thing at all for us to see here. I am almost reaching the BEP from my investment on this HYIP here. Very good program

Oh, it is nice when see that you have invested here and received 25% of payment for to this time, about this site, I too can see that it is really good site when it have ran up to 69 days already and still are paying out very good for all investors and monitors, they too have ran more a round in all and I hope that they can run complete many other rounds

Within next week, I will reach BEP from this HYIP here, and starting to reach the profit here. It is not too bad at all. One thing I like from this HYIP< the payment is done instantly to our Liberty Reserve account. It is very good, because we do not need to wait again here

• 3 weeks later...

Now here, we can see the payment on this HYIP is pending. I have no idea why. But it is very sad thing for me to see the payment is pending. Fortunately here, I reach the BEP already from this HYIP. And even I get the profit around 5% already from my investment on this HYIP here.