Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earnwarrior - Earnwarrior.com

xetang

One way to make a program sustainable is to provide realistic profit to members that balances the incoming investments to outgoing payment earnings.

DAILY WARRIOR - TOTAL 150%

5% daily for 30 days - Min $10

TOTAL ROI: 150% (Principal Included)

WEEKLY WARRIOR - TOTAL 110%

110% after 7 days - Min $50

TOTAL ROI: 110% (Principal Included)

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: https://earnwarrior.com/?ref=zozo278

Among the two plans the plan 2 is good but the minimum investment for that plan is $50 so most of the investors will not be showing to invest in that plan and coming to the plan one it is having the minimum deposit of $10 but it is a long term program . looks like the admin is a very intelligent guy .

Among the two plans the plan 2 is good but the minimum investment for that plan is $50 so most of the investors will not be showing to invest in that plan and coming to the plan one it is having the minimum deposit of $10 but it is a long term program . looks like the admin is a very intelligent guy .

Yes, it is correct, admin too have calculated in detail all about this plans, therefore although plan 2 is good but I think that nobody want to put $50 to wait for 7 days with amount of benefit is 110%, it is very low and don't sure is safe, however, I think that with plan 1, It too is very good and reasonable, site too is promoting very good in monitors now with very many monitors invested and in status "Paying", I believe that not far, this site will become famous

realistically I don't see any reason why I'm going to invest in this site at all. But same time I do feel that one time investments is possible. Most of the time its good to rely on hyip monitoring site to see if its good or not. But in my experience I see a scam hyip site that is monitored by 20 hyip monitoring sites and I see one paying hyip site that only has 4 hyip monitoring site monitoring.

Yes you are right @budado this days the hyip monitors are also not trustable and most of the hyip sites are paying only to the monitors are not paying to the investors of the site and most of them are loosing money . and even the members are giving negative ratings to the site in the monitor site then also they are not marking the status as not paying . every thing has being changed with money nothing we can do .