Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

"OCTAFX.COM is the best .. small spreads and instant execution !

I think this is very good broker octafx .. a lot of advantages that we do not get at other brokers .. for example the promotion of free $ 8 usd no deposit and bill without uploading id ... most amazed me was, very small spreads and instant execution .. is very well suited for traders who often complain about the spread is too big .. let's do not wait a long time .. hurry and sign up, then you will know the evidence that "OCTAFX.COM is the best .. small spreads and instant execution !

• 1 year later...

Without any doubt OctaFX has the features which other brokers cannot match with be it their paying system which is instant or their huge bonus given on every deposit of 50% so even with a lesser investment like 50-100$ i get a chance to get almost 75$ or 150$ which highly increase my chance of recovering the actual investment and also make heavy profits on it. I don’t think anything else we could ask.

• 1 month later...

OctaFX is indeed extremely popular due to their wonderful conditions they have for traders especially with the low spread of just 0.2 pips and arguably the fastest execution of all trading orders with guarantee of no requotes even in the most happening and moving news events, therefore there is no doubt they are the best and winning 8 awards in just 3-4 years just prove that, as no broker is able to achieve this milestone before, but only due to mind blowing service they are able to achieve it.