Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

secureprofit - secureprofit.net

dorothy172

Guys, another new launch HYIP, where it contain 3 plans - 4 hours, 2 hours, or 1 hour

the minimum deposit is only $1

accept LR and PM

no minimum payout, and all the withdrawal make instantly =)

i have already got 2 instant payment from this site

if you are interested, just sign up before too late to earn.

http://secureprofit.net/?ref=dorothy172

this hourly program offered high roi and unreasonable at all there is monitors show status of paying i think the high roi attract many investors many of them is rookies and also the minimum to deposite here is 1$ which is suitable for rookies there are many investors there is not any protection which is bad thing this the first day for this hyip

every investors will like the minimum deposit in this hyip site because very low. but after see the plan offered, I am not sure investors will spend their money to make invest. yes, this hyip have risky plan by offering high profit return in hourly period. although have paying status so far, it will not last for a long period.

I wonder who the admin is tabling such a ROI he is offering for.Maybe it is for wise investors or for the greedy but i think it is much more tabled for the greedy ones.guys we shouldn't be beating around the bush but to me the best thing we can be doing inhere would be to skip their program.

Glad to see a paying program where we can use only secure processor like LR and PM. But we need to join under any monitor. Because their hourly profit with instant payment is risky scam model. So it may close at anytime. So if we join under any monitor then we can get best support from them. Expect that we should get pay for a while.

I like the features of this program and some good features i like is its minimum deposit amount it is only $1 so even a tiny investor can afford this amount and try out this program and as well we can see that the site has no minimum payout so we can withdraw our profits from the site every time and all the payments are proceed instantly . good to see that all the monitors are with the paying status .