Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Buzinex - Buzinex.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : https://buzinex.com

We’re a group of investment management companies that has earned the respect of investors worldwide. Our success comes from making every decision with the investor in mind. Institutional clients and consultants throughout the world work with our relationship managers dedicated to meeting their investment needs. They have access to our team of professionals and can answer questions about a range of issues from world market conditions to specific investment results.

PLANS:

6% daily for 26 days

Total Return : 156% R.O.I

Min - Max deposit: $20 - $1,000,000

Min - Max withdrawal: $1 - No limit

Principal: Included

Accept : LR

Link : https://buzinex.com

good to see that the site said if principal include on daily profit rate. it make the daily profit rate to high become reasonable. the site have nice looking and also already completed with ssl protection. looks professionally managed to me. but I am not found monitoring page in website and then, the option to make sure this site paying or not is via payment proof only.

minimum is too much high and offering roi is really high with principle return and also having minimum withdraw limit it's not a matter because roi and minimum both high but i don't think so this site comple one cycle of 26 days. it's really look impossible and also every hyip monitor having waiting status for this site.

As we can get start with $1 of base so we need to test this program. Because we can get result within a month and their daily ROI is just over 2% per day. So it should be useful for any. I hope that too many members should get attract by seeing their design. Hope for a good result.

No no the amount yo get start is $20 not $1 and $1 is the minimum withdraw in the site .

well looks like the admin have make the investment plans so interesting as well . looks like the admin have also made the site looks good and attract most of the investors towards the site . do know wats the monitors voice on this program . ill also check it now and see if this is paying or not .