Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

wmarket - wmarket.org

World Market Club is a professionally managed group of traders. We work to achieve the highest returns possible for both ourselves and our investors. We utilize different methods of trading to generate these great returns.

You don't have to register! All you should do is to make a deposit and you will automatically get into our system. The profit will be transferred to the e-currency account, from which you have made the deposit

PLAN A: 1.1% daily for 20 working days. Min. $1-$1,500

PLAN B: 2.8% daily for 30 days. Min $1,501 And Above

Payment processor : LR ( business day)

http://www.wmarket.org

Program is here since quite long now and has paying status

1.1% daily for 20 days is reasonable return and minimum is affordable.

Program design is not bad but being autopay this uses no script.

I dont think there would be any benefit in investing 1$ though as 1 cent daily will be lost in LR fee and we get nothing

So reasonable investment would be something 5$ or above.

The hyip with low interest rate is looking to stay for longer. It is obvious that any hyip paying more will be down and out in quick time. Here it will stay for some good period of time and the minimum spend is also very affordable but to earn some, invest a little more.

Simple plans 1.1% daily for 21 days and 2.8% daily for 30 days

Though roi is sustainable for longer term as this much profit can be taken as reasonable

But difference in returns of two plans is quite high, though minimum in second plan is 1500$ and it is difficult to get an investor in this plan,

But a single big investment may change the equation.

• 2 weeks later...

Even this program is not very popular to investors (it's my opinion) but I 'm impressed with this hyip. Payment is always right on schedule. it's automatic withdrawal no need to login. my Roi is 77% still far away for BEP. But I do hope it will complete first cycle

That's great to know that next couple days my deposit will be completed in first round, so far the payment is very good no delay. It's also good to know that the old program which is not so popular among investors is doing great job: stable and automatic withdrawal

In the site FAQ the admin has stated there r club is going to exist at least till the end of 2015. This shows the admin has a long term plan to run the site

So as the minimum investment is only $1 i feel its a good investment's platform which has long term plans so its better to try the site in small and there after make some deposits

The site is simple and not attractive and also the site provides limited information about themselves this may be the reason why the plans are not attractive. further as there is no information about any site securities installed it looks like the site is not secured to invest. I feel the main limiting factor of the site is it depends on a single payment processor which may even block the site from functioning if the admin face any problems with their LR account

@memoney i agree that second plan look more attractive but hardly any investor is going to invest in this plan because of high desposit requirement of at least 1501$. But 1st plan that is most of people are investing in looks quite reasonable and 1.1% daily interest can not be said bad - further get back the depsoited amount after 20 days so we only risk for 20 days here.

Site does not open now, is it reasonable that this site has turned into a scam after such a short period, although he offers profit rates are low, and stable profit plans,

I hope that the problem is only temporary, and not everyone will be worried about all the sites, even if they are good sites, and provide stable profit plans .

nnnnnnnnnn.png

The site is back and accessible but its very slow in loading and i cannot check for more information

the site is using a cheap template and the design is not attractive

both the plans seem to be stable and offering sustainable profits

the 1.1% daily for 20 working days plan is affordable and i may give it a try after checking for payment proof

I still can't access the site after waiting for some few minutes it is not loading. Is it due to my dns or is it the same thing with you all.

Today it is very easily to open the site.It's not problem with my browser. Frankly I never acces the site cause no need to login, profit will be credited directly to e-cuurency. My second round still in progres. Today I also post payment proof

Be careful with this program. It's been two days since there is no profits coming to my LR. let's see what happen with this site tomorrow. If it won't pay me it is time to move it to Scam folder. It means I will lost 75% deposit of my second round