Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Rank-finance.com turn into scam?

cesperlight

This site has been running for a few weeks and you still remain in the program might be if the site has been running for a couple of years ago, maybe you can still continue your investment but if just a few weeks we should be always be careful because a lot of once a new HYIP program that does not last long

i invest money there ,site is not very old and they pay me few days than i increase the investment money. now from past many days my money is pending and no reply from support side.

I think that sure you will lost money because this site have back scam already, it is not new site and it too have ran up to 19 days already when almost monitors approved for bad status, sure they too will not pay out for you, with long sites in this time, it is not really good and it always run not enough a round, please note and avoid for new investments.

You can check about status of HYIP sites here: http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/rank-finance.com?final=1