All Pips

Reliance-bux - reliance-bux.com

nimday

Earn by Paid To Click

Guaranteed ads daily

No Investments Required for Cashouts

Instant Payment $0.01 MINIMUM for LR

Instant Payment $1.20 MINIMUM for Payza

Purchase Referrals at $0.90 (for Lifetime)

Get Free "Silver" for First 3000 Members!

banner1.png

If you ask me I'm going to withdraw via LR since the minimum is only 0.01 dollars compare to payza that we need to reach 1.20 dollars in order to cashout. I really do hope that this site will going to pay and that's why I advice that we constantly withdraw uisng LR instead of payza for two reason. One if this site will going to turn to scam at least you cashout. two its really long if you going to wait to reach 1.20 dollars.

I am very curious about all the ptc site because I do not see any explanation for the advertising value given to the members and once I saw the new ptc like this and I also see from the many members that there is a new ptc paid to the value of payments low at $ 26 this course will consume a lot of time to reach the minimum payout on these ptc program

Ignore those. The rule of a thumb is very simple. Invest your time and not your money and once you are making earnings then that's the time you invest or upgrade. But make sure you have lots of direct referrals first. In general PTC sites earn via upgrades so its like ponzi scam. But same time they do earn from advertizing and that's why its can last longer. But that is only in theory.

therefore not exposed to prevent fraud by a PTC we do not first upgrade to membership in the newly PTC sites PTC stands considering that currently appear most of them ask for the withdrawal of investment payment in advance but not long after the site is a scam . better to upgrade your membership in PTC sites that have been long-standing and still continue to pay members of the upgrade on the site that we just do not know the truth about the site