Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Reprofinance -www.reprofinance.com

I also have noticed that investors have even been trying to enable compounding at the rate of 100% and choosing 180 days plan for that, I think that is really bold decision, anyway, my deposits are changed to 0% compounding from 100% and now I am trying to reach BEP as fast as possible, withdrawing daily from here.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

news update from the program as on 1st December 2011, about conference details and invitations to the regional representatives and large investors through mails, and much more !

Where will you be at the end of January? At the conference of ReProFinance?

01 december 2011

Recently we have publically announced about preparations for the coming conference held by RePro Finance in the Caribbean in the Dominican Republic. Taking into account the boom around this news we decided to provide more details for the participants of this event.

So, the conference name is "Investment paradise - RePro Finance regatta 2012". This event will take place in the Dominican Republic on Punta Cana resort.

Conference will be held from 26/01/2012 to 28/01/2012

The biggest investors of RePro Finance, partners, regional representatives and financial consultants of the company are invited to this conference. The administration of RePro Finance will also take part in this event.

The regional representatives will receive conference invitations by e-mail.

All the investors who want to attend the conference should fill in an application on the company"s website.

The application should include your real name, last name, country of residence, your arrival/departure date from the Dominican Republic. Also you should notify us of your desire to participate in a business yacht regatta under sail of RePro Finance. Your personal information is required to book a room in hotel and pay for it.

All the conference participants will be accommodated in hotel Zoetry Agua Punta Cana. We will provide you a suitable room in accordance with the number of companions accompanying you. The company will pay for accommodation only from 26/01/2012 to 28/01/2012. Meals and local beverages are included.

The number of participants is limited. When choosing the participants of the conference we will be guided by the data provided in your application. The financial turnover of the investor in RePro Finance also will be considered.

All those people who get the invitations to the conference will also receive an invitation form by a regular mail, along with the voucher which should be provided to the receptionists at settling into the hotel.

The investors will be enabled to maeet the c-suite of RePro Finance in a round-table meeting, attend training for effective online investing and watch the way the traders of RePro Finance do their work at the exposition booth. On January 26 it is planned to hold the seminars and round-table discussions. On January 27 the participants will be offered to learn the practical part of the investment business and attend various trainings. Also on January 27 the business regatta will take place.

All participants of the business regatta will be divided into teams. Each team will be captained by a professional yachtsman who can help the team to win even if other participants have no experience in yachtsmanship. The start of regatta is planned for 10 am. All the participants of regatta will carry insurance of our partner ING.

Also in honor of the conference and business regatta on December 3, 2011 the company will launch a new investment plan Regatta. We are waiting for the applications from participants and partners.

well, till date, this program has been excellent, but there has been some confusion among investors regarding the conference about which RF has recently announced, whatever, the program is just excellent so far with efficient support service and profitable ROI for 550 days, yeah, I would like to congratulate the RF team for successful 550 days.

i think repro is going to run.many times they are in ddos attack.every next day ddos attack.try weepro.net they are giving good return and plan..and the site is new

I don't get the connection why if theirs another ddos attack we will going to try weepro.net. why not now? Why wait for the next ddos attack. And just one question. how many times did reprofinance been under ddos attack? Because I never heard that reprofinance has been down by ddos attack.

Even the sick element is more costly than a handsome and young rat, so is about reprofinance even if they may be facing litlle problem like ddos attack or anything, it is still better than many new and scam sites. We should not forget that reprofinance has managed well in this crisis time when many long term hyips closed - so i feel it will come out of any problem soon if there are any.

well, here is the details of their new investment plan, check out the latest news as on 5th December 2011 regarding the same !

It's time for new investment opportunities

05 december 2011

RePro Finance introduces the new series of investment products coincided with corporate activities of the company by launching of a new investment fund Regatta plan.

We succeeded in offering our investors the highest possible interest in the medium term, achieved owing to the effective bullish trading strategy during pre-Christmas and Christmas rally on the financial markets.

The new investment plan offers the following profitable conditions:

Minimal deposit ($ or €): 10 000* Interest (60 days): 2.2% daily Total Return (60 days): 369% Principal back: Guaranteed

Owing to a new investment plan Regatta the investors will be able to increase their profit before Christmas and New Year and ensure not only a successful shopping before the holidays but also a fascinating leisure during the Caribbean conference in the Dominican Republic.

@macky110

I agree with you, I guess few early investors that spent large amounts investing in here might have been in huge profit from this program so far, and that might be the reason that RF has been much confident of getting investors in this new plan, though there is $10,000 required to start with this plan.

• 3 weeks later...

Small update from ReproFinance.

RePro Finance gives a chance for staff to hold celebrations in the family circle. Holiday work schedule.

23 december 2011

Today every one of us is staying at the eve of Christmas and New Year, the holidays which bring us warm times with our intimates, friends and which, of course, bring in our lives the hope for that in New Year everything will change not only in our private lives but in financial status as well.

In several days our investors in North and Latin America, Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia will raise their glasses and say best wishes to their close associates for Christmas and New Year, and we would like to come to every house of our investors to join these sincere holiday greetings. We would like to wish you confidence in the future so that you could know that the New Year would bring you stable investment business on the Internet which allows you not only make money, but also take delight in doing your work.

It is the third New Year that the international team of RePro Finance prepares to celebrate in the family circle like everybody does. In order to give all our employees an opportunity to gather with their families on Christmas Eve we set the period of December 23 – January 2 as holiday days for our traders and managers. We take much inspiration from family habits to gather for holiday blowouts and, therefore, we give every member of RePro Finance’s team an opportunity to have their days off. We are hopeful of our investors’ understanding inasmuch as within a period of December 23 – January 2 there will be no profit credited as per standard deposit plans. Bond dividends will be paid as usual (7 days per week, 365 days per year).

Starting January 3 we are going to begin a new business year while implementing new strategies of the company development which will be announced at the Conference at the Caribbean scheduled for January 26-28. But it is too early yet to bear the palm and business regatta, now it is the high time to decorate your Christmas tree.

And we, in turn, would like to wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and good luck!

https://www.reprofinance.com/new123-repro_finance_gives_a_chance_for_staff_to_hold.html

well, yeah, RF has declared holidays from 23rd December to 2nd January, well, that is the reason for my deposits maturity date i also postponed for 4th January, I just hope that there won't be problems with the stability of the program, RF so has proven reliable, and I guess it will also stay active in the new year and will stand top in the hyip industry for 2012 as well.

• 3 weeks later...

This site has been staying on for 593 days. It's amazing. I am sure this program can survive for 593 days because this program has very sustainable plan and offered quite low ROI, beside it the admin of this program is a professional admin to get profit by using his investors's money. Moreover the script of this site looks very professional.

Edited by BlackJack

Though there is still doubts among investors about Caribbean conference, until now, there is no problem with the payment system on RF, I guess many of us have active deposits in this program, which will take few more months to expire, hopefully, RF can be stable program for this year too.

• 2 weeks later...

There is an alert today for RePro Finance HYIP. I and many fellow investors today try to make the withdrawal requests, the request work not well, the status is Withdrawal Queued. It is not good

This is really bad news. After seeing your reply, I quickly went to the website to make my withdrawal. Interestingly, I am seeing that I am able to withdraw successfully from the website. I don't know why, but looks like this HYIP website is heading straight into scam.

This is counted among few good programs which could survive well more than six months

.8% daily return for starter is reasonable and sustainable for longer term

$5 bonus added to invest is extra advantage. This is successful in convincing the me.

yes @luckyvoy with all this advantages bunos and all can we conclud that this program will stay or not?bytheway the 5$ signup bunos is it going to be aded after first deposit?thank you

I will also ask Reprofinance Ev busines which one can we go for..the two hyip is the talk of almost al the forum now...Depending on their return and site appearance i hope this two program will last i will invest with them but with what I can lost...thanks

update from ReProFinance (quite surprising actually)

The Caribbean Conference-

2012 is moved to August-2012

25 january 2012

Dear valued RePro Finance clients,

For the past 3 months a total department of our company has been preparing the Caribbean Conference-2012 for you. During the

last month we have been accepting applications for participation in the conference. Unfortunately we have not received enough

quantity of applications for the conference to take place. We took a decision to move the conference to the end of August

2012. We keep the "Regatta" plan until this coming August, and we decided to send invitations for the conference

participation to all investors of "Reviera" plan also.

We glad to inform our members that we work online for over 600 days, and every investor gets stable paid during the whole

period. We would sincerely love to thank our clients for their trust. Please expect for new updates from our company soon.

Stay with us in 2012!

What do you guys think about this new changes ?

There is some news update on their FaceBook page as on 20th January on major system errors in the program !

RePro Finance

We had several major errors on our system recently. Therefore some of new deposits were not added to customers. We are also expecting for AlertPay to fund our account with new balance. Therefore some AP payments are pending. Our team is hard working on resolving all support tickets. And soon all of them will be resolved. Do not panic please, everything is going to be fine.