Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Llltd - Llltd.net

xetang

Welcome to LLLTD.net!

LLLTD.net is a private group of fund managers based in Seychelles working since 2007 under the same name and hopefully to continue it forever. We have started our group with the hope to help people who don't know how to use their money as an investment and being scammed for several times with unprofessional and dishonest companies.

Standard: 6.75% daily for 20 Days

Min: $10.00 - $1,500.00

Advanced: 7.00% daily for 20 Days

Min: $1,501.00 - $5,000.00

Premium: 7.25% daily for 20 Days

Min: $5,001.00 - $10,000.00

Royal: 7.50% daily for 20 Days

Min: $10,001.00 - $20,000.00

Accept: LR, PM, SP

Join here: https://www.llltd.net/?ref=zozo278

well very good script and there is a protection program this means that the admin has good amount of money but there is not any monitors the plan is not good because the roi is in high side but at all this program is not bad the minimum to deposited here is 10$ which is high amount to invest in hyip so i think that the admin must decrease this amount

The script of the site really looks great and it is designed with a professional look . well as i see the investment plans are of 20 days minimum so i think this seems to be a good payiong program and the admin have took interest in adding the ssl to the site . and the investment plans are really good and attractive .

well i guess some investors might think the daily retrun on the program is high but i belive the program will be able to sustain the daily return and the program is offering ,the total return investors stand to get on this program is totally reasonable and can be reachable for the admin of the program as well.

This program have the plans were good enough to make a profit to its investors would but I can not see many things that are on this site because of the absence of data regarding the number of members and total deposits that exist in the program and the site also has an excellent safety protection weak

This site now have ran up to 6 days already and I see that it is good when almost monitors still approve for this site with status "Paying", their plans only is 20 days and I think that it still is very many chances for investors can try to invest here, max 150% after 20 days, it is good plan and reasonable and I think that everyone can hope that will have good benefit here when site still is paying

there is payment proof when I search it and besides that, the hyip also already get paying status from hyip monitor site. it more than enough to explain that this hyip reliable. if I see the plan, potentially promising with possibility to going for a long run. I hope I am not wrong this time.

Oh, I think that it is very good when this site have ran 15 days already and almost monitors still approve for this site with status "Paying", as my idea, it is a good status and investors can consider to invest here, site too have near ended a round and they still are running good, I hope that they can pay out long for all investors. About investment min, I think that it is normal