Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

wsactions - wsactions.com

I'm not admin

Wsactions «Website Actions» «WSA» is the system of relations, arising up in a process:

1. Exchange of non-material units of «WSAM», reflecting profitability of organization to date.

2. Deposit holdings for the receipt of percent income.

As an asset-broker use monetary units.

Our plans:

Investment Plan1: 1% daily for 30-360 days.

- deposit is included in interest

- charging 5 days in week

Minimal Spend: No Limit

Maximal Spend: No Limit

Free deposits: $1 & $5

Referral: N/A

Withdrawal: Manual

Payment systems: Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money

Really great design, great idea with F.A.Q.

We Accept: LR PM.

http://www.wsactions.com/

is the site having an error? The links are not arranged well. And as a HYIP site it looks so artistic with its own original design, but confusing, and also joking. Just look at "forgot password" it says "forgot your password? its your problem, you need to be smarter..." LOL :D This must be the most "funny" HYIP site ever as I know !

This is a program/hyip is with a different angle. Really great idea, and even better if its true :)

In anyway they have a great faq, and the min is affordable. the only thing annoying me a little was the words when i went on the site that this site do not support internet explorer? What is that, i need to go in the site with chrome? HAHAHA

Im going to try out the site with a min, just for fun really.

By looking at the hyip plans, I am feeling that it is going to stay here for years . Is it possible ? No

The interest rate is low and it will take much more time to recover the investment.

The promotional bonus is very good, it should be done in every hyip.

Yup it is really annoying as i explore mostly in internet explorer and for this program

I have to use mozilla, anyway i joined the program but it look difficult to understand

what we have to do to get free bonus. If they were to give anything they should have given it on signup but my balance is 0.

Did you get the bonus yogesh?

Or did you try to contact them?

Im gonna try email them and ask how i can get the bonus, what do i need to do for to get it. That would be great if they wrote before i sign up actually...