Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Trend Cash - trend-cash.com

umeghayu

I am not admin.

https://trend-cash.com

Trend-Cash.com is precious metals holding and investment company offering its services to the international community of new generation of online investors. Investing in gold and silver has been traditionally considered as a way to preserve capital saved in national currencies, however today this approach is not as straight forward as it may seem. Ability to trade precious metals on the open market just like any other traded commodity and the fact that more and more market makers have been engaging in this particular activity for the past 30 years, resulted in enormous volatility of precious metals values. Today, such volatility results in great deal of difficulties for investors to lock in the value of their savings.

Investment Plans:

28% hourly for 4 hours - Instant Withdrawal

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $20 27.00

Plan 2 $21 and more 28.00

38% hourly for 3 hours - Instant Withdrawal

Plan 1 $5 and more 38.00

65% hourly for 2 hours - Instant Withdrawal

Plan 1 $10 - $100 55.00

Plan 2 $101 and more 65.00

130% after 1 hour - Instant Withdrawal

Plan 1 $25 - $200 109.00

Plan 2 $201 and more 130.00

Accept: LR, PM

Link >>> https://trend-cash.com

You have successfully sent a payment from your account U0948810 (umeghayu):

Date: 10/22/2012 1:57 AM

Batch: 115714539

Sent To: U5082679 (Trend Cash)

Amount: $10.00

Memo: Deposit to trend-cash.com User umeghayu

Thank you.

@umeghayu you are not admin but want to advertise this site. its good but this site now scam site. so investors should not invest here and far away from this hyip site. i have searched in various monitoring site but they have no document about this site. so what does it means??? it means that it is not registered company.

@umeghayu you are not admin but want to advertise this site. its good but this site now scam site. so investors should not invest here and far away from this hyip site. i have searched in various monitoring site but they have no document about this site. so what does it means??? it means that it is not registered company.

He is not admin of this site but he is one of monitors supported for this site to scam investors with many before scam hourly sites together List4HYIP and Vote-zone and I too know that this site always have same plans as from 2 - 4 hours. I think that everyone shouldn't be careful and best don't invest anything here, because admin of this site is big scammer, he created very many scam hourly site in this days with time per day a site.

Don't invest here! even with $1! Scam! Scam! Scam!

I don't think this would be a stable program because as i see its hourly plans are really high and more over the script of the site is not suits for a a hyip program . but still there have added 2 monitors for now so that we can trust them to invest in this some couple of days since we all can see its a new program so the admin will pay us .

i really dont like to invest with hourly program espeacially when the hourly program has being running online for more than 16 hours like this one,even if the program is having a paying with hyip monitors one can never know if the program will pay him/her but they are best to invest when the program is stil new online.

Me too don't believ in such hyip doesn't looks stable with very high offer profit return,if you want to invest here be ready to not got paid and lost your money , i do believe in gold-poll monitor sites and this hyip is not listed its obvious that they will scam soon.

Yes, I too know, really Goldpoll and GSmonitor is big monitors and famous but as I known, they trying use trade mark of this monitors to scam investors by create accounts with same name, I receive many emails about this hourly sites by Goldpoll, GSmonior, MaxHYIP,... but really when check this monitors, it don't show listing, and sure that they trying use Famous Trade Mark of HYIP monitors to scam investors

Its seems the market right now is flooded with so many hourly hyip site. I hope I can earn good amount of money in here in the long run. I know its hard to earn money in an hourly hyip site but since theirs just too many hourly hyip site I think its good that we can make good income in here by doing hit and run. and when I say long run since its paying hourly. In just a day its going to pay you 24 times. In a daily plan its like being paid for 24 days already.

Its seems the market right now is flooded with so many hourly hyip site. I hope I can earn good amount of money in here in the long run. I know its hard to earn money in an hourly hyip site but since theirs just too many hourly hyip site I think its good that we can make good income in here by doing hit and run. and when I say long run since its paying hourly. In just a day its going to pay you 24 times. In a daily plan its like being paid for 24 days already.

You shouldn't invest here because I too have idea as you before and tried more $1 with same sites with time ROI from 2 - 4 hours but really they don't even pay out enough all funds for me, they only pay out when you invested in first hour but then they stop to pay out in all, even have times, I have invested when site only begin to run after a hours, I still lost fund with when invest more $1. You should note, all sites that have plans from 2 - 4 hours, it is from a admin. He is big scam. And monitors always support for this sites to scam investors, you can note, it is : List4HYIP, Vote-zone they always have from $1 - $3 when this sites begin to run

I have just took a look at trend-cash and it seems they have comodo ssl certificate which is used by many hyips but they don't seem to have anti ddos which is kind of hard to belive because if they have the money to that much interest on a hourly basis, why don't they have Anti DDOS which is a must in my opinion, if they are going to be a big hyip.