Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Zubaduba - Zubaduba.com

xetang

Traffic exchange & Revenue share!

We have created one of the most powerful earning and advertising system.

Start to earn with just $0.50. Re-invest as much as you want.

Every share includes advertising credits.

Make 50% profit with each share.

No sponsoring or selling required to earn.

5% referral commissions from levels 1 and 2. Also for all "free" members.

Multiple share plans, from $0.50 to $50.

Investment min: $0.50

Minimum withdrawal $0.50.

Accept: Payza, Solid Trust Pay, Liberty Reserve and EgoPay.

Withdrawals will be paid within 72 hours, usually much faster.

Join here: http://www.zubaduba.com/index.php?link=ref&user=zozo278

@xetang actually i can not understand your thread. please give information about this with very well. is it a very good earning site or long time earning site??? if it will so then please inform me about this site. but it is a negative site of this site is that invest is .50 dollar and minimum withdraw is also .50 dollar. how can it possible if it is real.

I don't too sure about their working ways but this too is a HYIP site that investors too must invest to have benefit here, you can try with min 50 cents here for buying a position and you will receive commission from them when your commission reach 50 cents, you can ask to pay out, HYIP site have working ways same as autosurf and PTC but it have many different ways

How is the profit made?

You purchase a share (traffic pack) to the plan 1, it costs $0.50.

You are the first one in this plan in this example.

Someone else purchases a share to the same plan. 75% of this purchase goes to you, you have earned $0.375.

All the next purchases to the same plan will be shared between you and other purchased shares in the same plans.

75% of all purchases to the same plan will be shared as long as the first one has reached 50% profit and expires.

After the first one has expired, the second one will take the first place.

You can withdraw your profits or use them to buy more shares.

There is many share plans in Zubaduba. All of them will pay 50% profit for shares.

If you don't want to use a lot of money to start, you can start with the plan 1 and use your profits to buy shares from

plan 2. Then go to plan 3 etc. It's possible to turn you $0.50 to even unlimited!

Zubaduba is stable and honest business opportunity. I'm also active online money maker and I know very well how it feels to get scammed.

The members are priority number one in Zubaduba and I'll do everything to make this site as good as I ever can!

See you inside!

Admin

Zubaduba

that what is written in the site.its like share program or auto surf but seems its new cause i don't any one post payment proof from this site,actually i found that min invest here is very low and site worth to taste it with 50 cent i will join and see how it work.and comeback for update.

Good to see that the minimum investment and the minimum withdraw in the site is really good and reasonable to most of the investors this may take this program to a a stable stage for sure . and as i see they are offering good returns of the shares to the investors . and its being online since more than month . so i think we can trust this one .

woow! i never come across a hyip program that offer a minimum investment of less than 1$,i think this program will be able to gain attenton from hyip investors due to the low minimum investment.i guess investors just need to wait on hyip monitors to approve this program before investing with the program bucasue the program might have some hiding agenda we dont know yet.

This is site earning with buying shares therefore it often have not good status but with this site, we too can see that it have had status "Paying" in a monitor and rate ROI is 37%, it is good and we too can see that in site too have many investors have received payment here. However, I think that site still is new therefore we need to wait more time, I too have invested $2, hope that they will pay out good for me

hopefully you have given investment may be paid by them as members of other parties who have received their payment, when I opened this site I was surprised to see the number of members who have signed up on our site is very much an investment of about $ 64 that was paid by this site.

This site is remain to be seen. I don't like to invest my money in here right now but if you ask me this site looks like its going to have a potential. The only question right now is if this site is going to last long or not. Because its either its going to pay for few months and even years or its going to turn to scam in matter of few days or weeks. So the big question is if this site is a real deal or not.

I think the best way of knowing a good and real program is through the ROI,Protection and above all if they are paying and that would be confirmable from quality monitors.sincerely putting all what i mentioned above into use would be making one conclude if the program is good or not.

This site is remain to be seen. I don't like to invest my money in here right now but if you ask me this site looks like its going to have a potential. The only question right now is if this site is going to last long or not. Because its either its going to pay for few months and even years or its going to turn to scam in matter of few days or weeks. So the big question is if this site is a real deal or not.

Yes, it is correct but I think that it is not easy to have benefit here beause it have been more a day from time that I invested here, my balance now still is zero, may be don't have new members to invest here therefore my balance still don't change, I hope that everything will be better in some next day and decide to my investment is correct, I invested many times with site earning from buy shares but I don't yet have a successful time