Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxen - fxen.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

fxen.biz is a large-scale asset management company in the United States of America. It was founded in 1996 and became incorporated in 2006.

Fxen.biz was created by a group of professional traders, qualified experts, skilled analysts and experienced bankers with well-diversified areas of expertise such as stocks, bonds, commodities, currencies, energies, raw materials and mutual funds with having more than 15 years of extensive practical experiences of combined skills, knowledge, talents, creativity, intelligences and capabilities to allow for participation in the business market within a safe and non-risk investment environment.

fxen.biz offers 1.5% to 3% fixed daily profit for 120 business days with minimum investment amount of 20 US Dollars. Profits will be delivered to your account on business days, five days a week, and you are free to make as many deposits as you are like. Of course, the amount of money you earn will depend on the amount of money you invest. We aim to process all e-currency withdrawal requests within 12 - 24 hours.You can also re-invest directly from your account balance.

Plan:

91643969.jpg

Accepts:Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, SolidTrustPay, EgoPay

Join Fxen here

• Upvote 1

well this program is a long term program,though the minimum nvestment inhere might be kinda high but i guess investors should be able to invest that amount on the program,the daily return inhere is total reasonable and i think this program has worth it takes to sustain the ro they are offering investors,moreover the program properly secured

a long term program, i just hope they can sustain until at least 2 rounds of programs, from what i see it seems that admin already spend so much bucks to make this site, first from their template which looks good and also the modified script,but their minimum payout is quite high for many investors.

I too just check site and see that script of this site is very good but it don't install any SSL protection soft therefore I think that it will be not safe for amount of investors, other we can see that this site have ran about 2 days already but it still don't yet have good status in monitors therefore invest in this time, sure it will be very risk for fund of investors, don't have any monitors invested and with status, I think that it will not change in many next days. May be we should skip this program

• 1 month later...

Recently, admin made lots of changes to the site. The changes are done to help the program last for long period of time.

The first, domain name is changed from http://www.fxen.biz to fxen.org. People now can access the program smoothly via new domain name fxen.org

Second, website is now successful changed to unique, fresh template and some additional changes. This is full notice from the admin about these changes:

Hello,

We feel happy to inform that our site template has been changed successfully, and also Google translator added in new template for help of our respective members. Facebook page will be added soon for recieve feedback from you. Now some changes are remaining in our calculator.

In 51 days online we have over $68,000 in total deposits and over 5423 registered members and 2943 active deposits.

Iif you have any question you can contact us.

Thanks to all members for participate in our programme.

Admin Fxen

fxen.org