Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

triple4bux - triple4bux.com

quangnam52335

there are thgousand of bux site is rgeistered buy bux host. all of them are scam with 2/3 paying site. i am so much angry about this and don't want to work here. i think all of them are scam site and will not pay our money. i worked here or directly i want to say that i waste my time by spending time in various bux site. they are so much third class position and always want to scam with us. i hate all the bux site which does not pay their worker.

this prgram is only gonna be a waste of time for standard memers that try to just this program any kinda support.the click rate on the program is low and the minimum payout on the program is high compare to the click,i get it best if this program is just ignored,though the admin said memebr will need only ads 100 ads but program is having less tha 10 ads.

Since the rate is half a cent and the minimum amount to withdraw is 4 dollars that means we need to click 800 ads just to reach 4 dollars worth of points. I think its worth it to invest our time in here if we are good in finding referrals. But if it not and you are just going to rely on your own click then chance are you are just wasting your time in here. for me its just a waste of time.