Clicks Needed For Payout : 25

Payout Minimum : 1$

Payout Method : Manually

Maximum Ads : No

Payout Via : LR or STP

Free register, thank you:

REGISTER HERE

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE. THANKS FOR READING

i guess this program will pretty much interesting since th program require just 25 ads to payout, i think the program will gain lots of supprort from ptc memebrs due to the standard click and the low minimum payput the program is having and the good news here is that the program is offering a very popular payment processor to make the program easy for memebrs.

Payout Via : LR or STP

how come you got paid via payza? Its stats say its only paying via LR and STP. I think the stats in this thread need to be updated as its clearly shows that this site is paying via payza. Because many who want to click in here and like to use payza will not going to join thinking that its does not accept payza but the truth is that this site is accepting payza.

I think this program is quite interesting with the average value per click is quite high and the minimum payout is not very high but I see also program already has enough members to reach 2.025 the number of new Members and issued a payment of $ 30 only and this proves that in order to reach the minimum payout in this program will require a long time

2,294 Members | 27 Members Online | $50 Paid | 443 Refs for Rent

Right now they added payza and egopay. Its good to see that this site is improving. I also notice that this site has paid 50 dollars to its members already and its has more than 2,000 members. Not bad at all. I'm happy that some how I'm earning. I don't mind losing my time in here since I see its getting popular. I don't know if I will going to end up reaching minimum and got paid in here but lets see.

was to obtain evidence that the site is trustworthy or not by following the site and try your luck by giving time to work on this site and see the results given by these PTC sites whether to pay or not, because if we can only say without doing anything what the accused and the result was the same image such sites are not good in the eyes of the members who want to join.

I am see this ptc provide many ads to member and for me, it shows that this site already get many advertisers join. advertisers attract to join a ptc site because usually they offer affordable advertisement package price. moreover, this ptc also have many registered member of clickers. so, for advertisers, this ptc site obviously good place.