Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Wealth2012 - Wealth2012.biz

xetang

Wealth2012, Ltd. is a new FOREX trading company. However, with the professionalism and multi-year experience of the company's team as well as application of innovative techniques and delicate individual treatment of every particular client we intend to instill in our clients a high level of trust and confidence and take a firm place among international financial leaders.

105%~115% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $1,000 105.00

Plan 2 $1,001 - $2,500 107.00

Plan 3 $2,501 and more 115.00

116.5~148% after 3 days

Plan 1 $10 - $1,000 116.50

Plan 2 $1,001 - $2,500 122.50

Plan 3 $2,501 and more 148.00

130%~180% after 5 days

Plan 1 $10 - $1,000 130.00

Plan 2 $1,001 - $2,500 140.00

Plan 3 $2,501 and more 180.00

145.5%~240% after 7 days

Plan 1 $10 - $1,000 145.50

Plan 2 $1,001 - $2,500 160.00

Plan 3 $2,501 and more 240.00

180%~320% after 10 days

Plan 1 $10 - $1,000 180.00

Plan 2 $1,001 - $2,500 200.00

Plan 3 $2,501 and more 320.00

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: http://wealth2012.biz/?ref=zozo278

The site was facing some domain problem since the past 2 days actually the domain has being suspended by the register and the admin have registered the domain from another register and made it okey to the members . and this shows the admin is active in updating the news all about the site . let us see if the site pays or not .

well i guess it good to see this program is having a paying status with hyip monitors already, though i guess the program has started paying hyip monitors some kinda ref feral commission,investors still need to wait on this program to see what will happen with the program by tomorrow,just to know if the program program will pay real monitors to investors,hit and run will be perfect here.

• 3 weeks later...

manage the investors money in forex trading and because forex is risky place, I hope this site have experienced trader staff to manage the investors money and make it growing. there is rating page in website but still empty, there is no hyip monitor site monitoring there. looks like monitoring program still on process.

manage the investors money in forex trading and because forex is risky place, I hope this site have experienced trader staff to manage the investors money and make it growing. there is rating page in website but still empty, there is no hyip monitor site monitoring there. looks like monitoring program still on process.

I think that you are wrong, in Rate pages, it have enough monitors with good status and this site too have ran up to 11 days already but almost monitors still is approving for them with status "Paying", I think that it is good status and although it is very difficult to define it is late or not if invest here in this time because site have ran 11 days but I think that at least site too is very good when it have ran good and pay out for all investors for to this time

Yes, it is correct, don't only with this monitors that almost monitors now have approved for this site status "Paying" and they too appreciating very high for this site with attractive offers. Detail about monitors: http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/wealth2012.biz?final=1

About time, I think that it too is not too late because many sites when they have ran to this time, they often exist very long

Yes, it is correct, I too hope that this site can pay out long so that investors can have more chances to invest here, at least now this site too have ran up to 12 days already, sure that it will have very many investors to invest here and if admin want to keep site to run long, I think that it will not be difficult with him, hope that he will do best things to keep this site to run long