Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How to make 30$ a month auto pilot!

tomzoulu

Step 1: Make a account at c6365cca869c7e7237e9aab503b695f9.png www.jointopline.com

Step 2: Install the topline tool bar preferably to Firefox if you don't already have fire fox you can download ithere. (I recommend this due to it running the smoothest and not crashing so you'll be earning money 24/7)

Step 3: Make a HITLEAP account here.

banner.png

Step 4: go to the traffic exchange on Hit leap and click start traffic exchange. Make sure your sound is off because some sites have annoying sound and I recommend downloading the hit leap ad-on to prevent the traffic exchange from crashing.

Step 5: Watch the earnings on your topline account skyrocket. Because all of the ads you are viewing are on different sites the views are legit. after you hit 10$ you can request a payment from topline. Please post a thanks in the comment section if you found this article useful.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Same to me here. I also do not understand how this program work. Then the important thing here, how we can get paid here. Is it by using Liberty Reserve or Pay Pal, or something else here? Is there any minimum to get paid here? Everything here is not clear at all

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

it's a good program and very well promoted in the traffic exchananges in fact i have read a lot of testimonials on how the program is the only thing that kept me from not joining is i am already a member of one similar program and it;s not possible to install a new software on my machine

And what program you have joined? similar to this one.