Clicks Needed For Payout : 0

Payout Minimum : 0.3$

Payout Method : Instantly

Maximum Ads : No

Payout Via : LR

Free register, thank you:

REGISTER HERE

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE. THANKS FOR READING

though the admin is offering a very low minimum payout to the members i think the site will be good to earn only some cents there because a free member can earn only 1 cent every day so if this is the cash we need almost 30 days to reach the minimum payout thee and that to very less amount .

well the program is now having proof of payment to show that they are paying,it good to see the payment proof and i hope admin of the program will not increase the minimum payout on the program pretty soon,the program is quiet encoaurging,the click rate is standard and the minimum payout is very ok.

This site is paying LR only. Although I like to have LR also. I just feel that the more processor this site uses the more this site going to last long. Since what if theirs an advertisers who only willing to pay via pp or ap? then that means its a loss to this site since its only accept LR. Unless of course its accept any other mode of payments but its only pays its clickers via LR.