Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Piscesgold - Piscesgold.net

xetang

Pisces Gold

we might know another option. We know the solution you will be satisfied with Pisces Gold a new high yield investment program of the new generation. With us investing process is easy, really profitable and totally safe. All you need is an Internet access, e-currency account, and a starting capital of any amount you have. Welcome to the world of investments, and we are really happy you start your investment path with us.

40% HOURLY FOR 3 HOURS - INSTANT WITHDRAW

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $15 37.00

Plan 2 $16 - $60 38.00

Plan 3 $61 - $300 39.00

Plan 4 $301 - $25,000 40.00

110% AFTER 1 HOUR - INSTANT WITHDRAW

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $30 - $25,000 110.00

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: https://piscesgold.net/?ref=zozo278

This is an hourly hyip site. Many of us will going to claim that this site is good site to invest right now. But right now I have some problem with my own. I don't think even if I'm going to do hit and run in here I can still earn money. An hourly hyip site even if its paying its only going to pay few hours or at best few days but its never going to pay more than a week.

Yes, it is correct, they are really paying site when very many monitors approved for them with status "Paying", I too have invested here with with $1 and it is nice when I too have received first payment with this site with 74 cents, I waiting for a next hour to receive again 37 rest cents in plan 1, I hope that they still will pay out good. As below is my first payment proof with this site:

Date: 2012-14-10 10:55:37

Batch: 114507176

From Account: U8525329

Amount: $0.74

Memo: Withdraw to zozo278 from piscesgold.net

piscesgold.com is a hyip site. it has two types of investing plan. one is that 40% hourly for three hours and another is 110% after 1 hour. minimum invest is 1$ for 40% hourly for 3 hours and 30$ is minimum invest for 110% after 1 hour. piscesgold.com gives their payout instantly. actually this kinds of hyip site paid first 2 hours and then they become scam. so should avoid this site if you don't want to lose your money. this hyip site accept liberty reserve and perfect money. if you have liberty reserve dollar then you can invest here. but always remind it that all hyip site will scam.