Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

bia2bux - bia2bux.com

quangnam52335

Another mini ads ptc site. Its really does not matter if its has low rate but problem is that we also want to earn money and the best way to earn money right now is to make sure that we can earn good amount by doing something that we always do and that is to find referrals and make sure you have lots of it. But if you think its a hard work then its better that we don't join this site.

I am not sure if this site can pay members because until now quangnam not provide proof of payment to all of us, but the minimum payout is earned by PTC's tiny but why quangnam not provide proof of payment. This site uses buxhost program I am not sure this site because it has several times made ​​frustrated by sites that use buxhost program that turns everything a fraudulent website.

well despite the very low click rate this program is having the program has done well for themselve,the program has manage to start paying members i guess memebrs with lots of ref will be able to get someting from this progra but i dont think the program will encouarging for ordinary members that just want to work on the program