Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

clicksbux - clicksbux.com

quangnam52335

Half a cent rate and high 4 dollars minimum. Meaning you need to click at least 800 ads to reach 4 dollars and cashout in here. Now the big question is this. How long do you think this site will going to pay? I doubt its going to last long. low rate and high minimum usually a big no no to new members since its really hard to click and hope to get paid.

@ quangnam, if you are not one of providing PTC sites that pay minimum payout of approximately $ 4 with a small number of ad clicks. how long will we use to reach the minimum payout. I still can not believe the site is especially large payout minimum payments, and therefore before I joined this site I would like to see the first evidence of you if it's true this site can be trusted.

Well, i am very disapointed about this clicking rate and the minimum payout which is looking very high and it shows that the script of the site is not good enough to attract people, therefore, the number of users registered in this PTC sites is very less, however, the minimum payout should have been decreased because if you offer low clicking rates so you minimum payout must be low as well.

i guess this program is just being left ever since the program has being lauch over 10 days ago,the program is really struggling to get memebrs that will click on the program.the minimum payout on the program has really make the program slow,well here is the stats on the page of the program .355 Members | 1 Members Online | $0 Paid.